Six- Confirming Us

Bella stands by me, getting herself ready for what she's about to do. It's the end of the school day and I suck in a deep breath for her. I can not believe she's actually going through with this.
She starts walking towards the Cullen's. She makes eye contact with Edward and he immediately gets the message but Rosalie grabs his arm.

Bella already disappeared in the trees that bordered the school property. Rosalie says something to him but Alice shakes her head and removes her hand, also speaking.

I obviously can't hear them from here.

Biting the dead skin off my bottom lip nervously I try my best not to cough. Of course l'm still sick, not as bad as yesterday but still up there. Just without the fever.

I watch Edward finally get away from his foster siblings and go to my sister. It feels like my breathing has been shortened. I have a feeling he won't do anything to her but there's always a thought in the back of my mind.

"Hey, you okay?" I turn and it was just Angela. "Hm?" I raise a brow. "Oh I was just asking if you're okay. Since you were pretty sick yesterday." She smiles, putting her hand on my back causing me to shutter. "I'm better, still sick." I look away to cough. Her touch makes my chest squeeze and I don't notice the two staring at me from across the lawn. Or at least I act like I don't.

"Aw, I'm sorry." She pouts moving her hand to my shoulder and I nervously laugh. "It's okay, did you find your prom dress?" I change the subject, her eyes light up in response. "Yes I did. Did you? I wasn't able to ask since you were so bad yesterday." She takes her hand back and I felt like a corset was being taken off and I could actually breathe again. "Ah, that's amazing. I don't know if I'm going." I shrug.

She takes my hand and that one feeling comes back. "You have to it will be so fun. And since we don't have Bella coming we need at least one Swan sister to come." She tries to convince me. That sentence throws me the wrong way though, I know she didn't intend it to but I don't know.

"We could even match colors. My dress is like light pink."

"I mean if you'd like me to I will." I tell her with a small smile. "Light pink is such a good choice." Another voice rings to my right side and both of us jump from the person. I mentally curse once I see who it is. "Oh, um... thank you Alice." Angela grins at the other girl as I glare at her.

"So, [Name] how'd you sleep last night?" She turns to me and my lips press together angrily. Angela seems confused.

"What an odd question to ask." I say through my teeth.

"Really? I just wanted to make sure it was nice since Jasper and I left before you woke up." She sweetly says, my eyes widen.

"I slept fine." I roll my eyes.

"That's good! Angela? That's your name right? I'm going to steal [Name] here for a second." She doesn't even let the girl answer nor give me the chance to deny. Taking my arm and dragging me away. I look back at Angela apologetically.

She waves me goodbye, furrowing her eyebrows as she was just as confused as me.

We get into a car where l'm in the backseat, Jasper was in the driver seat.

"What was that!?" | pull away from her, my face scrunched with anger.

"Shh." She tells me and I grunt as I push myself backwards on the seat. "Is this a fucking AA or something? Here to tell each other secrets?" I cross my arms.

"Why are you so mad at us, darling?" Jasper turns to look at me.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I rebuttal.