Two- First Day

"You two good to go on your own?" Charlie questions us as we're almost out of the door. "I'm not showing up in a cop car on my first day." I straight up say causing the two to snicker.
"Yeah I agree with [Name] here." She shrugs and we go outside. I tug my helmet on, purposefully forgetting my jacket in the house. Lugging myself over my bike I tiredly turn it on waiting for Bella to get her truck started and I drive behind her.

Getting to the school with her loud truck and my motorcycles rev going, heads turn our way. I park right by her and I take my helmet off, throwing it into her truck bed. I go up beside her once she was out of the vehicle. All eyes were on us and I knew Bella was mortified.

She still has her earbuds in, listening to music even though that wouldn't help her anxiety that she's experiencing right now.

A few people said hi to us, the majority talking about us. It was annoying to put it simply.
I saw this kid with glasses come up to us, he tried speaking to me as well but I walked away leaving him to flirt with only Bella.

Of course I have to deal with something more agitating.

"You're one of the new sisters, right?" A girl with some ponytail questions me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "What? I've literally been going to schools here since we were little. Wow." I act offended, watching her eyes widen and I start laughing.

"My names [Name]. I'm the younger sister." I tell her, her shoulders fall and she forces out a laugh too. "I'm Jessica," reaching a hand out. I guess I can try to be more friendly.

I take her hand, "nice to meet you." I smile, "do you guys have a good Volleyball team? Softball team?" I take my hand back once I ask the question.

"Volleyball team, yes. Softball, I guess. I don't really pay attention. I'm the captain of the volleyball team." She proudly states and I smirk.

"When's tryouts? Next year." I ask,
"Oh due to something that happened earlier in the year we're doing it now. Last day to tryout is today." She explains.

"I guess I'II see you there?'

"Well there's so many forms you have to fill out, it's unfortunate but you always have next year." She seems to be intimidated and I didn't even tell her about the fact I was the captain in Arizona. And that I have scholarships already for colleges who want me to play for them.

"I already have the forms, doctor wise. And I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind signing anything." I wink, walking ahead of her to find a seat in our classroom

I wish I could've seen her face after that.
Oh well.

Day 14 after my first day, I was on the Volleyball team. Co-Captain. Something Jessica was secretly but not secretly upset about.

Practically yelling it into the universe without realizing it.

Luckily out of everything I have a class with my sister, unfortunate to her it was P.E. And believe it or not we're playing Volleyball and Basketball. Bella was treating the Volleyball as if it was poison or something that could kill her.

"Block it Chloe! Good attack!" There's Jessica, of course I have two classes with her. She's treating this game as if it was a real one. In reality no body could give a rats ass about any of this. It's just so they don't get a bad grade.

I wasn't putting in my all, kind of standing next to my sister, hitting it for her whenever it came our way. This time I wasn't so lucky and the ball came flying toward her. I tried to get it beforehand but I ended up bumping into her causing the ball to go right for one of the basketball players head.

I cover my mouth trying my best not to laugh, failing. My sister gasps, both of us run over to him.

"Ow." he rubs the back of his head.