Seven- Meet Again

Meeting the parents... Okay.. Yeah, I can do this. They aren't really their parents. Also not like I just started talking to them or anything. I take a deep breath just as someone starts knocking on my door. I look to see it's Bella standing in my doorway, I smile as she enters my room.

"What's up?" I tilt my head.

"Woww, you actually dressed up." She pokes my side, I jerk away from her, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you too." I compliment, going over to my mirror I just had put up with the help of Charlie.

I just bought new jewelry for my piercings, to make them less noticeable as well. "You nervous?" She comes up behind me, I give her a look through the mirror, not even turning around to do so. "Stupid question, Bells." I stand up straight, fixing my hair as I do so.

"[Name], that boy's here." Charlie calls, my body tenses up. My smirks, "shut up." I tell her, leaving her in my room and I go to the front door. "Bye, dad. I'll see you later!" I shout out, I'm already out of the door, Jasper there to greet me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where's Alice?" I ask, he takes my arm, leading me to his car. "We thought it would be best to have your dad think you're just dating me so you don't have to deal with anything awkward unless you chose to." He explains, opening the car door for me, letting me get in then shutting it to go to the other side. He gets in quite quickly as if he was already missing my touch.

Once on the road he puts his hand in between us, giving me the choice to take it. I'd be stupid not to, my hand meets his. I watch him smile in the corner of my eye. Now thinking about it him and Alice always need to hold or touch me in some sort of way. These past three days have been filled of them either putting an arm around my waist, a hand holding mine, one of them clinging to my arm or a hand simply on my shoulder and knee.

The ride through the trees was beautiful, it's something I could never get over.

The peeping through of animals that stared, the animals that were just living their lives.
"We're here." Jasper mumbles, letting go of me but before we could even unbuckle my door opened. It was Alice there with a grin, she helped me out and shut the door. "You look beautiful." She kisses my cheek that has already warmed up from the attention I got from Jasper. She clinged to my arm as

Jasper went up to the house opening the door for us.

Four of them stood in front of me. "[Namel, how wonderful it is to see you." A lady engulfs me into a hug, confused but still hugging her back she lets go, taking my face in her hands. "It's been so long." She whispers, I smile awkwardly, not knowing what she's talking about.

"Esme, she doesn't remember." Alice reminds her, Esme's face drops as it clicks in her head. "It's nice to see you again, [Name]." Dr. Cullen or Carlisle smiles, I nod. "It's nice when my sister is not hurt at a hospital." I joke, he chuckles agreeing with me. "Certainly." I figured he probably meant the same thing as Esme about seeing me again. Realizing they have all met me before in my past life before this one.

I glance over to Emmett and Rosalie, remembering their names from when Jessica and Angela has explained who they were to Bella. Rosalie has a soft smile upon her lips as Emmett grinned. "Were we friends..?" I questioned, they all chuckle but I wasn't joking. "Very good ones." Rosalie tells me and I let out a breath of relief. Her man squeezes her to his side. "Oh yeah, we've made quite the memories. You were a wild one." He laughs loudly, I look back at Alice and Jasper who looked almost pissed by his words but quickly hide it once they saw my face.

"Well, we're going to talk to her for a little ourselves before Edward and Bella get here." Alice excuses the three of us, I wave to them and they happily do the same back. Rosalie had an expression on her face once Bella's name was mentioned. She seemed pained? Disgusted? I mentally shrug, most likely going to find that out later.