Introduction

[Name] is Bella Swan's younger sister, almost being Irish twins but they are 10 1/2 months apart. Bella being born on September 13th, 1987. [Name] born on
June 1st 1988.

She was always Bella's Shadow. Following her around, making sure she was okay, everything. Even though she was the girls shadow she was very different.

Being a Jock, but still clumsy like the older one in all the same. Playing Volleyball and Softball.
Loving adrenaline, she did spontaneous things. Getting piercings was one of them. Normally in sports they don't allow it. Since she has her tongue and septum she can hide it. Flipping her septum up, and she rarely talked anyway so no one noticed the tongue piercing.

She rode a motorcycle, something her parents disagreed with at first but once they realized she would be responsible enough they gave in after all the begging.

[Name] strongly kept to herself, at school she was known for only being Bella's sister.
I could say she was bullied but she could careless so that would be a lie. They tried but she would just stare at them. Most of the time it scared them off or they gave up.

She was closest with Charlie Swan, her father. Going to visit more than her older sister.
Being best friends with Jacob Black, the son of her fathers best friend, Billy Black.

She knew he had feelings for her sister, she teased him endlessly about it.

But knew at the end of it, Bella was not interested.

Going back to Forks was going to be a huge change for them, what they didn't know was it was going to be a huge change.

Being tied in with monsters who everyone called myths.