Chapter 30

Cain

I had a feeling that Kyra would eventually find her way back to the states and trust me I was waiting until she came too. It gave me enough time to figure out that she was plotting something big with Jerome because he escaped jail. I knew it had to do something with Olivia but the only way to find out was to give her what she wanted from me and that was the love she had been yearning for all these years. I'm not going to lie and say that she doesn't have some good pussy but she's a crazy bitch. I won't let her control my life or what I have with Olivia and one way or the other I'm going to get my top bitch back so I can keep my empire together. You can't just leave me without me being the one to let you go Olivia and I'll never let you go. After I gave Kyra everything she wanted I made sure that she was drugged up so I could get into her phone. Once I got into her phone there were pictures of Olivia tied up, beaten and bloody in my warehouse. Kyra playing a dangerous game, I don't understand why she keeps bringing Olivia into this when Olivia is just a trophy wife on my arm and she just gives me a better image. 

Kyra had pictures of every last place Olivia went and what made me even more mad was she was hugged up with Chris Brown. One in particular that caught my attention was of them in the same elevator at the condos he grabbed her face and he was looking into her eyes. Who the fuck gave her the right to be happy with some soft ass RNB dummy? So she did live here and I did see her that day. She used to look at me that way, she used to wait on me hand and foot. She used to be clingy to the point I started coming home late because I was annoyed. Now she's giving some other excuse for a man attention, I need to go to this warehouse and grab her before Kyra or Jerome do anymore damage to her. She needs to be put in her place, Kyra should be knocked out for another two hours so I can knock some sense into Olivia.

I locked her phone back and grabbed my keys then ran out to the elevator. I was staring at the number as the elevator went down thinking how could I let this happen? I got to the parking garage to see a piece of bloody fabric and a piece of hair in my windshield. It must've not been noticeable if nobody called my phone about it. Kyra is a sneaky bitch trying to pin more bull shit on me but if she doesn't put an end to this I'm going to teach her a lesson. I grabbed a napkin out of my glove compartment then took the evidence off my windshield. I put it in a zip lock bag then tucked it away in a secret compartment. I got in my other car and drove off to my warehouse. I hope that when I get here that Olivia's alive knowing Kyra she probably killed her or Jerome took advantage of her because he's infatuated with her. 

It took me 10 minutes to get there and I slowly walked up to the door to see a body by the door. I don't know why but I ran quickly thinking it was Olivia. When I got to the door it was Jerome, he was lifeless with a piece of glass jammed in his eye. He must've been here for a day or two the way he smelled. Olivia must've defended herself and murdered him when he tried to come after her, good one less problem to deal with. So she escaped again, she probably in that dummy arms right now or laid up in a hospital. I had to call somebody to clean all this up before people find out about it.

"Yeah boss?"-Germaine

"I need you to come to the spot"-Cain

"Got it"-Germaine

I couldn't believe there was so much blood everywhere, I guess Kyra took out all of her anger on Olivia because of me. In all honesty I probably should've left Olivia alone but my hormones got the best of me and now she's forever mine. I waited in my car until Germaine pulled up behind me with the clean up crew, who was best in the business. So there would be no traces of any evidence, would be like nothing happened but I made sure they took pictures first to pin it on Kyra if she keeps trying to get revenge. 

"Good job, I'm sending you the money now"-I said automatically tapping the send button

"Thanks boss, it was her again huh?"-Germiane already figured it out