Chapter 15

Olivia

I never thought that my dream would come true let alone Cain not only was plotting on me so was Kyra this whole time. She been the one who he's been having an affair with, it came to me that she told Cain about Chris and me at the restaurant, that the car that pulled up to the mansion was hers, the woman's voice over the phone was hers. The 8 billion dollars taken from the account 5 times was all her. She was with him all along when she knew he didn't love me at all or care about me anymore. Those business trips he took probably were vacation for them, him being gone for two months was for me to get kidnapped and he would take advantage of the situation when he got back. He probably was trying to kill me and made it look like an accident so he could get off with doing whatever out in public with Kyra. I wouldn't even call her out of her name because none of them are worth it, if he wanted to have an affair why drag me along the ride? When he could've just divorced me, not like I want any of his assets since I have my own. 

Jerome is a sick mother fucker, I knew he was creepy every time he looked at me weird but who knew that he was obsessed with me that he would think I would be with him after Cain divorced me. I'm glad Tyree was there when he tried to take me out of the hospital, it's a shock that he is an officer in Los Angeles out of all places. I guess God was on my side, I can't wait until I get a divorce from Cain and can live my life without fear. I shouldn't have to constantly watch my back when I'm outside, I feel so dirty right now.

When Ty left I put the code in to lock the elevator then I jumped right in the shower and scrapped my skin so hard that I was turning red but I just couldn't get the image of Jerome kissing on my neck and holding onto my body like he owned me. I survived a kidnapping twice, held my own with all three of them and I'm alive. Which is a story most women couldn't even tell at all, I'm a lucky woman I guess. I let the water run down my body and dropped to my knees feeling so stressed. I wish Chris was here to keep me sane but he's in Jamaica. God help me please. 

I stayed in the shower for an hour and let the water run on me until it turned cold, I reached for the handle and cut the water off then got out of the shower to dry off. I dried off then put my bathrobe on and realized I left my car at the mansion, but fuck that car and that mansion. I don't need any of it anymore, I can afford all of it back with no help. I walked into my room and held onto my sheets thinking of Chris once again.

"Please come back home to me, I need you Chris"-I said out loud as if he could hear me

I fell into a deep sleep that felt much needed and didn't wake up until the morning.

Next Day...

I woke up in so much pain that I almost couldn't move so I slowly got out of bed and ran a hot bath to get my body from being so tense. I eased in the tub after taking my robe off and turned on the jets to get some tension out of my muscles.

"God this feels so good"-I moaned

"I bet it does"-Chris

"Oh my god Chris how did you get in here?"-I said shocked and happy

"I remembered your code by watching you do it"-Chris

"I thought you was in Jamaica for a few more days?"-I said dipping down in the water more

"I was in Jamaica and yesterday was the last day, I came back this morning. What happened to you?"-He said scanning my arm

"It's a long story but I don't think you will look at me the same if I told you"-I said biting my lip

"We don't have to talk about it until you're ready, I'm just glad that you're okay. I thought the worst when I listened to that voicemail and got that call from your brother who's an officer."-He said sitting on the tub rubbing my arm