Chapter 10

Olivia

It was about 11 p.m. about time I finished with draining the employee who faked her identity bank accounts, she used a name she found on google and went on to apply for a job she had no qualifications for. How did it get past Cain or Jerome I can only imagine, they fell for her body and memorizing eyes. She covered up her tracks really well until I found out who helped her. It was the head HR who she seduced to get her more money to pass over in overseas accounts and they would leave the country once it hit one billion dollars. I emailed my friend at the D.A. about it and asked him to privately deal with the situation so it doesn't get out to the media then sent his cut via Zelle to keep it on the wraps. Don't get me wrong I'm good at hacking but it comes with consequences and I don't want to go down for it, at least I have a friend to help me who won't rat me out. 

After exposing the employee we had a meeting to warn people not to fuck up or they'll end up losing everything just for some money. It was a tense atmosphere once I dismissed everyone, I hate being the boss sometimes but that's what I have to do when Cain leaves. I took off my heels and grabbed everything of mine after locking up the office then walked to the elevator. Thank god this day was finally over, I hit the button to close the doors and looked up at the numbers going down to the garage. I don't know why I stayed so long to clean up Cain's mess. I entered my car and locked the doors then leaned back in my seat taking a deep breath when someone knocked on my window. I looked up to see Jerome again eyeing me then I cracked the window.

"You did a great job I'll be sure to tell Cain how you handled it and send you your money, since he's on a business trip. Thank you again Mrs. Washington"-Jerome

"No problem and thank you Mr. Williams, have a good night"-I smiled

"You too Mrs. Washington drive home safe"-Jerome

"Thanks"-I said rolling the window up 

He smiled and walked away then I put on my seat belt, started the engine and drove off.

"Man he's a fucking creep"-I said calming myself down

I was driving back to the mansion when I realized Cain is not there so there's no point in me going to a big empty mansion by myself. I made a u turn and went back to my condo driving until I reached the parking garage. I pulled into a parking space and grabbed everything then unlocked my secret compartment to get my sim card and other phone. I pushed the sim card back in and dropped the phone in my purse then got out walking to the elevator. I couldn't wait to get into a hot bubble bath, play some music, and light some candles. 

Soon as I walked in my condo it was two dozen roses on my island with a note attached to it. "Can't stop thinking about you, I know we are just friends but you have been on my mind since I met you. Just wanted to send you some flowers as beautiful as you, call me when you get in Li"-Chris

How can he just be so thoughtful and we're not even together? I couldn't stop smiling that my cheeks hurt, I sat the note down and grabbed a vase for the flowers then went into the bathroom to run a bath after I grabbed my phone out of my purse. I lit the candles, cut on some music,and stepped out of my clothes then eased down into my jacuzzi tub. I was singing and enjoying the jets on my aching feet then my phone started ringing. 

"Not now"-I thought

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Chris calling me on face time. I couldn't let him see me like this so I grabbed my bathrobe and eased out of the tub then answered. He was laying down with his shirt off, got damn.

"You was sleep?"-Chris

"No just was taking a bath"-Olivia

"Damn my bad but did you get the flowers I sent you?"-Chris