Chapter 29

Chris

It's been a month since Olivia went missing, a fucking month and I feel like everything has been falling apart without her. I couldn't understand how a person could go missing for a month and there were no leads. I have been pulling my hair out trying to get as much information as I can to figure out her whereabouts but the person who took her left no traces in my room. The blood left by the window was only Olivia's and the police just thought she left by herself then made it seem like there was a struggle. I fucking hate the system, they can't never do shit. I told Tyree don't even call me unless he figured something out because he is a part of the law too and still ain't no help. I just hope that my baby is not suffering or dead because my heart couldn't take seeing her in the morgue lifeless. Shit I feel lifeless and dead inside without her in my arms or hearing her voice to comfort me.

I let my anger get the best of me when Tyree tried to accuse me of getting her kidnapped by some ex of mine. When I should've just walked away and went after Olivia, now she's nowhere to be found and it's all my fault for not being her man to protect her like I'm supposed to do. I got a feeling that her ex best friend is behind all of this because it's nothing like a woman's scorn and both of them had love for the same dummy. I just can't put the pieces together then it's no coincidence that her brother escaped jail either. I promise I'm going to find you baby if it's the last thing that I do and I'll never let you go. God please bring my baby back to me, back home to be in my arms. I have been ignoring everybody's calls and texts, I even asked my mom to watch my children until I can get my mind right. I told her my mental health wasn't good at the moment and I needed some time to clear my head.

I walked downstairs to try to get myself to eat something when there was banging on the front door, it went from being loud to stopping completely. I ran to the door and looked out to see nothing until I opened the door to see a bloody Olivia laid out across the welcome mat. I scooped her up and yelled through the house for a maid to come.

"Help me please!"-I yelled

"Chris what's wrong?"-Symone said walking in

"Sy get help, call my private doctor please"-I yelled

"Oh my god what happened to her?"-Symone

"I'll explain later just please do something, I can't lose her"-I said with tears in my eyes

"Okay I'm on it now, hi yes Dr. Mann. Chris needs you to come to his house right now, yes okay, please no other people to come with you, this is a family matter and yes thank you see you soon."-Symone

"Thank you"-I said holding Olivia tightly

"You have to put her down, you don't know how severely she's hurt. I know you probably want to hold her in your arms but she needs to be laid on a flat surface. Tell me what happened just in case this might get pinned on you."-Symone

I started running down everything that happened over the past few months but left out the key part of her being married just said she was kidnapped by a stalker and they failed the first two times but succeeded the third time then she was missing for a month.

"So she had a stalker that attempted to kidnap her twice and the third time they did why didn't yall report this to the police?"-Symone

"Because the fucking law couldn't do shit to find her, I don't even know how she managed to even escape when she's so badly beaten like this. Not even her brother could and he's an officer himself. That's why I haven't been answering anybody's calls or texts because she went missing and I've been lost without her."-I said still holding her

"You still have to lay her down Chris, I understand now why you don't want to let her go but you could be making everything worse. Please Chris put her down on the couch, here I'll put these sheets down."-Symone