THIRTY-TWO

ONIKA MARAJ

Bey had me getting ready to go into the lions den. Her mom was having a dinner and she tricked me into going.

She invited me over yesterday with promises of pussy and a home cooked meal so of course I was interested. That somehow turned into me spending the night and now getting ready to go to her mom's house.

I had barely seen them since I went off on Bey and left their vacation early. Nervous wasn't the right word but I was definitely anxious to see how I would be received after what happened.

To make matters worse, she bought us color coordinated outfits so I couldn't even be mad at Bey. She was the cutest little freak ever.

I was alone in her bathroom while I was getting ready because she was helping get her kids ready. She's always either the first or last one to get ready.

Luckily, I did my makeup so I could do a light beat. In the middle of it, Gigi came into the bathroom.

She had the goofiest smile and I could immediately tell she was high as shit. "Heyy... you look pretty."

I put my beauty blender back in my makeup bag and laughed. "You're high before a family event?"

"Duh. Have you- oh." I was almost certain she was going to ask if I've never done the same thing and then realized I didn't really have much immediate family. "Well I just came in here to steal some earrings and perfume." She walked over to one of Beys many jewelry boxes and started going through it.

"You know she's going to notice you're wearing her shit."

"No she won't. She doesn't wear it to even recognize it on me. The amount of apology gifts my dad gave her over the years that she refuses to touch is probably enough to end world hunger."

Well thats terrible. When it's time to eat the rich, Bey needs to hide in an underground bunker.

"Fuck that nigga. Do you think he's going to be there today?"

"I mean, probably. It's a family thing and he's always at those."

I groaned. "Ugh." And he knew I was fucking his ex now. "Stay by the side the whole time, okay?"

She nodded and started to put the earrings she found in. "Okay. It'll be fine, trust me."

"We'll see." It's never fine when it comes to us but I would try my best to be optimistic.

"If anything we can go hide off somewhere or come back home, my grandma only lives a couple minutes away. Text me when we're about to leave, I'm going to eat a little snack." She left the bathroom but I could hear her spraying some of Beys perfume on.

I went back to doing my makeup and then put my lashes on. By the time I was finishing, Bey was just coming in the bathroom.

She looked absolutely crazy. Her bun was hanging on by a thread, her shirt was wet, she had dried up toothpaste on her face, and she just looked worn out.

"Damn. What the fuck did they do to you?"

She tiredly laughed and shook her head. "Girl, they're animals. I don't know what happened. We're already late so I have to rush and try to do something with this." She took her hair out of the leaning bun it was in and started to redo it.

"What are you about to do with that on your head?" No offense, but she has been putting it in that same bun for a while.

"I have no idea. Do you think curling my hair would take too long?"

"Not if I do it. I can give you a little body wave." I can curl wigs on a mannequin, I could definitely get her right. "Just let me know when you're done with everything."