NINE

ONIKA MARAJ

My pussy was LEAKING.

I don't know what was going on with me but I was so fucking horny. I was damn near humping the walls.

It could've been because I was ovulating but I usually don't get that horny when I'm ovulating. The time it's been since I've had sex could've made me hornier than usual, I hadn't gone this long without at the very least getting head or something in a long time.

My vibrator could only do so much, I needed the real thing.

I went back and forth with myself on whether or not I should call Bey or not but my horniness got the best of me and I called her.

She answered the phone fairly fast. "Hello?"

I smiled at how fast she answered. "Come over?"

She let out a little chuckle. "Come over where?"

"My apartment, duh. Gigis not here."

"You mean my daughters apartment? Definitely not. If you want to come see me, you can come over to my house. My kids aren't home so maybe we could open a bottle of wine."

I was butt ass naked in bed, I wasn't going anywhere.

"I wish your old ass would stop trying to get me drink wine with you. I drink liquor, baby." I'm in college, I want Casa.

She laughed, "You're going to stop calling old Onika."

"I'm not even here to joke, in all honestly. Come over and get to munching."

"I don't think Giselle would be okay with me being in her apartment, so no."

Instead of saying anything, I moved my phone lower and let her hear how wet I was. I didn't want to go back and fortb with."

"Uhh..." She was thinking. "I'm- yeah, I'm on my way. I have that gift we talked about."

I smiled. "Okay, good. Maybe like hide from the Ring camera so Gigi."

"Smart. I'll cover it from behind so it doesn't record me."

"Not us coming up with a plan to be sneaky." It's sad that we even need to do this. "But hurry up and come over. Also, wear that matching set again."

That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life, I think about it when I try to go to sleep at night. I know I'm a bad bitch but I still can't believe someone who looks like her wants me.

"I have more than one so I definitely won't be wearing that one. I'll surprise you with something sexier."

I squealed on accident and then realized how childish I sounded. "Sorry. Get here."

"Mhm. Bye."

"Bye pookie." I made a kissing noise and hung up the phone.

As soon as I was off the phone with Bey, I called Lauren.

She took a long longer than Bey to answer to phone and I almost ended the call. "Hey, I was actually just about to call you. What's up?"

"Girl, I think Bey and I are about to bump coochies. I told her to come over and she's on her way."

"And what are you doing right now?"

I sighed out of boredom. "Laying here waiting. I should probably get dressed but her house isn't that close."

"Bitch get in the shower, shave, something." I imagined her

"She's bald already, please don't play with me."