FIVE

gigi ^

ONIKA MARAJ

I woke up with the worst headache ever in an unfamiliar place. If the room wasn't so nice, I would've been more scared.

The room was pretty plain, but it was big. The bed I was sleeping on felt like a cloud and the blanket was weighted.

To my right was a water bottle and a bottle of Tylenol.

I wasn't that drunk last night that I didn't remember anything, it just took me a second to remember what happened last night.

Bey brought me here but I had no idea why I was in this room alone.

My head was pounding so it took me a while to even sit up. I noticed there was a little more under the bottle of Tylenol after I was at a higher angle.

I took it and unfolded it so I could read it.

I had to go get my kids, I'll probably be back before you wake up. There's toothbrushes in the bathroom. Feel free to the fridge & pantry but please behave.

Behave? She must not know me.

I had nothing else to do so I checked my phone. Lauren and London texted me checking up on me since I told them I left with Bey and I had a couple missed calls from Gigi.

I told them to tell her that I had to go because I didn't want her to worry but I also didn't want to do anything crazy. I don't want her to have an extra bad day and try to murder Bey because she wants me.

Since she said I could go into her fridge and pantry, I was going to find out if she went grocery shopping since the last time I came over.

I took the Tylenol first and got out of bed. I wasn't even going to question how I got into the clothes I was in, they had to be Beys. It was a t-shirt with a band too old for me to know on it and pajama shorts.

Before I ate, I had to brush my teeth so I went into the bathroom and saw a cup with toothbrushes still in the packaging. They were electric, that's how I knew she had money. I would've had some dollar store toothbrushes in there.

Her bathroom was so cleaned and organized. She's such a grown woman, I hope I have my life together as much as she does one day.

I looked in the mirror and it took me a second to realize something. She took off my lashes?

She wants me so bad.

I brushed my teeth using the toothpaste that was also in the morning and rinsed my face off.

I left the room and listened for voices but I didn't hear any so I went downstairs. Her house was huge. She had a big two way staircase that had me out of breath by the time I got to the bottom of it.

It took me a little minute to find the kitchen because of how complicated her house was.

I was scared of her coming home because of her kids so I grabbed a honey bun out of her pantry and ran back upstairs.

As soon as I got into the room, I heard the front door open. I sat down on the bed and waited.

Her kids came in loud, they sounded like actual animals. Poor Bey.

After probably ten minutes, there was a knock at the door. I was scared that it was her kids so I stayed silent until Bey eventually opened the door.

She came in the door and quietly closed it behind her. "I'm really sorry, I didn't think they would be here until later today. My ex had something important that came up so I had to get them."