CHPATER 17 (EP:17)

Skipping ep: 16

Author's pov

The songs plays as usual and we all woke up. Y/n went straight to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.

"Bro Abhishek please buy battery." Abdu said.

"Y/n please buy battery 2 rupee battery 2 rupee." He came to me.

"I don't have money. Mai to gareeb ho." Y/n chuckled.

"buy battery, buy battery." Abdu said as he went out.

After being fresh and changing into her workout clothes,, Y/N was going through her routine, feeling the familiar burn in her muscles as she pushed herself to complete the last few reps. Little did she know that Varun had been observing her struggles from the corner of his eye.

"Hey, Y/N! Need a spotter?" Varun called out, his voice laced with playful concern.

Y/N flashed a grateful smile. "Sure, Varun! That would be great."

As Y/N went on to the bench press, she could feel the cool presence of Varun's hands positioned lightly on the barbell. His touch was gentle and supportive, making her feel safe and secure as she lifted the weights. Varun provided just enough assistance to help her complete the challenging repetitions, and Y/N felt empowered by their joint effort.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Abhishek, had been observing their friendly interaction from his perch on the nearby treadmill. He had developed an unspoken admiration for Y/N. Not anyone knowing. However, watching Varun's seemingly intimate contact with her during their workout triggered a surprising wave of jealousy within him.

Abhishek couldn't help but feel a pang of envy, imagining himself in Varun's place, offering Y/N guidance and support. Their camaraderie disturbed him in a way he didn't expect. Every touch, every word exchanged between Y/N and Varun, stung his heart like tiny arrows.

As Y/N completed her set, she sat up on the bench and caught sight of Abhishekh's unsettling gaze from across the gym. His furrowed brows and clenched fists betrayed his inner turmoil, leaving her puzzled and concerned. Uncertain of what had caused his sudden distress, Y/N decided to approach him.

"Hey, Abhishek. Is everything okay?" Y/N asked, her voice filled with genuine care.

Abhishek forced a smile, though it lacked his usual warmth. "Yeah, everything's fine. Just tired." Be chuckled pushing the tension out.

"Alright." She smiled. With a sigh, she walked in the bathroom.

Abhishek turned around to look at Varun, who was already looking at him. Varun's lips curled up and he walked away while bumping his shoulder with Abhishekh's.

Y/n was back from her shower with her outfit

She made it to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast

She made it to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast. After she did, she walked out with her breakfast and sat down with Abhishek, Manisha and Varun in the garden.