CHAPTER 8 (EP: 6)

Subha ka gana bajte hue.

All the contestants woke up and some of them started to dance.

I felt someone shaking me, I looked up to see Abhishek.

I sat down on the bed and looked at him. He placed his hand on my forehead and nodded a bit, then he hold my hand and we walked out of the bedroom and into the garden.

He ket me sit on the chair and he sat infront of me as I looked at others dancing with a smile.

"Good morning babu!!" Manisha came and hugged me tightly.

"Morning babu" I replied back with a smiled and hugged her back.

"Abhi bhi bukhar hai? Nahi thoda kama hai kal se. Abhi tired feel kr rahi ho?" She asked.

"Nahi utna nahi" I said.

"Chalo tab thik hai" She said.

"Magar rest kr, abhi bhi utra nahi hai bukhar tera" Abhishek hold my hand and said.

"Are thik hai yr kya tum log itna--"

"Kuch thik nahi hai. Ab zyada bol mat aur chup chap se sun humlog ka baat" Varun came and sat down beside me, he hold my head and let it rest on his shoulder.

Everyone around us, Manisha, Falak, Jiya and Bebika, were looking at us with a smile or with hate but I just looked away and stood up.

"Kya hua?" the boys asked.

"Washroom" I said simply and walked towards the washroom.

After freshing up, I walked to the kitchen to some lemon tea for myself. Reaching there I saw Jiya making some egg for Cyurs sir I think.

"Kya bana rahi?" She asked as I took the utensil.

"Nimbo wali chai. Piyegi?" I asked and poured water in the pan.

"Nahi thik hai ap banao" She said. I just hummed.

It was silent for a bit between us when she broke by asking a question.

"Tumhara, Abhishek aur Varun ma bahut chal rhaa huh?" She asked.

I looked at her to see her smiling but I can tell it was a fake one.

"Kyu? Aisa kya ho gaya?" I asked, squeezed the lemon into the tea.

"Woh dono tunhare tabiyat pr bahut zyada dhyaan de rahe isliye maine pucha" She asked with a smile.

"Nahi nahi, friends hai. Ab friends ek dusre ka dhyaan nahi rakhega to woh dost kya haina" I asked looking at her with a smile, a cup of tea in my hand.

"Ha ha ofc" She nodded.

I smiled and walked away from there and got in the vimal corner, where Manisha and Abhishek was there.

I let them talk for a bit when Abhishek got up and left.

"Pata hai abhi mai yeh chai bana rahi thi to waha bs Jiya thi. Woh bol rahi thi ki mere, Abhishek aur Varun ke beech mai kuch chal rhaa. Maine pucha kyu, woh bolti hai ki woh mere tabiyat pr zyada dhyaan de rhaa isiliye. Yr mtlb ab dost apne dost ka khayal wayal nahi dekh skta?" I said to her.

"Bilkul rakh skta hai. Usko to dost ka mtlb bhi nahi pata to chor do woh bs jal rahi ki Abhishekh tumhare saath zyada hai" She said.

"Ha to usmai kya meri galti hai?" I said.

"Nahi suno, woh dono ek daath aye yaha thik aur woh mtlb un dono ma bond abhi acha hai to usko thoda jalana ho raha"

"Gazab hai yr ab kya log ek dusre se mile bhi na. Sahi hai, isliye khud kone mai rehti hai"

Manisha laughed and hit my arm, I laughed at her and we talked about a few things when she went to shower.

I talked with pooja mam, palak and others for a while then went to shower.

I wore a normal blue summer dress and sat down to eat breakfast.

It was afternoon when we all sat to eat, there was shortage of food then Aakansha said that they could eat from her and all.

I didn't said anything abd ate my food and looked at the drama when she started to cry that no one couldn't eat properly.

"Drama" I whispered to Varun as we sat at the pillow corner.

He chuckled.

I, Abhishek, Varun and Falak were sitting on the vimal corner, looking at Aakansha and Manisha dancing.

"Yeh maharani abhi ro rahi thi na, ab kya hua" I commented.

"Wohi to" Falak giggled.

"Sab drama hai in log ka" Abhishek murmured.

We ignored them and talked among ourselves when BB called us and he taunt Aakansha for doing all those things then it was told that we will select 3 people who will be in jail for the next 24hr.

I selected Aakansha, because of the drama she did, Palak same reason as before and Bebika for what she did the other day.

There was some chaos but at last the 3 people were, Aakansha, Aaliyah and Bebika.

They went to the jail with their belongings and after that we slept for the day.