CHAPTER 15 (EP:14)

I woke up earlier than usual and was sitting with Pooja mam, Falak, Cyurs and Jad outside the bedroom. 

We were talking about our family and how Cyrus misses home and all. 

"Meri mummy to pehle hi boli, reh payogi waha? and I was like are mummy chinta na karo mera mai ho jaega, but now, I don't think that I can." I chuckled softly. 

"Ha maa ka sabse yaad ata hai, cahe kahi bhi ho." Pooja mam nodded with a smile. 

I hummed and smiled back. 

Suddenly the morning song played as we jumped up in our place startled. 

We laugehd at eachother and I walked to where Manisha was sleeping, saw her waking up.

We hugged eachother, wishing good morning and walked in the bedroom while she goes to brush her teeth and I had already done that. 

I walked to Abhishek and slapped his ass hard as he woke up. He let out a scream, holding his butt. He looked back at me and shook his head. 

I laughed out loud and I was suddenly picked up from the ground and now I was on his shoulder, my pov was upside down. 

I screamed out loud causing everyone to look at us as he carefully walked me out of the bedroom, wished everyone and then went inside the bathroom with me still on his shoulder. 

"haww, yeh kya kar diya." Manisha laughed seeing my condition. 

"Are Manisha humko bacha le re-AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed as he spinned us around and then put me down when the song ends.

"Are, bhagwan ka re pura duniya ghuma diya, Kutta!" I slapped his arm as he chuckled. "Besharam." 

"Aww lee guusa ho gyi, aja." He chcukled, hugging me and kissed my cheeks, 

I stood there for a minute trying to process what just happened and shook my head, Just friends. 

I tried to keep down the heat which was forming up in my cheeks and walked out of there.

I went to the gym, did some workout and walked back in the bathroom to shower. 

I wore a pink long sleeves suit and tied my hair in a lose pony with makeup.

(Everything same from head to toe.)

I walked inside the house and went straight to Falak. 

"Di, Eid mubarak." I smiled as we hugged each other. 

"Eid mubarak." She smiled back went back to her cooking. 

"Bebika, Eid mubarak." I smiled as we hugged. 

"Eid mubarak." She smiled back. 

I then went and wished everyone. 

I was at the garden with Varun and Pooja mam talking about somethings when I saw Manisha coming out of the washroom with a red suit on. 

She is too cute.

"Are Babu, Eid mubarak." She said coming towards me and we hugged. 

"Eid mubarak, badi cute lag rahi hai meri babu." I smirked as I kissed her cheeks. 

"Thank you. Tum bhi." She nudged me. 

We chuckled and she went to wish Pooja and Varun then went inside to wish everyone.

1:00 PM

"Gas ka volume thoda Kam karlo nahi toh jal jayega." Manisha said as she lowered the stove volume.