CHAPTER 9 (EP:7)

Morning song plays.

We all woke up, cheerfully and my fever was over. So I danced with everyone and forced Abhishek and Varun to dance with me too.

They did and after dancing, i quickly changed into my gym outfit, shorts and overseized tshirt, and started to do workout. 

After working out I drank my warm lemon water and talked with everyone and after that I showered and changed into my simple sweatpants and one of Ajay's tshirt which I stole from him. 

I was talking with Abhishek at the pillow corner about the bb house thing. 

"Kaisa lag arah abhi tak yaha pr?" He asked.

"Thik hi hai, ab aage jake to acha hi hona chahiye" I chuckled, he chuckled back. 

"Woh to hoga hi, mai jo hu tumhare saath" He smirked.

"Acha ji" I looked at him with a smile, "Kyu Varun mere saath aya yaha to uske saath mera zyada banega na"

"Ha but..tum to zyada mere se hi baat krti ho" He smirked bigger.

"Are to tum baat karoge to kya baat nahi kare?" I asked.

"Ha karoge, acha chodd yeh sab"

"Haa wohi" 

I said and Jiya came and sat down in between us and started to talk about few things. She was just talking with Abhishek and I tried to talk but she just ignored me, So I got up from there and walked out to talk with Manisha, Jad, Falak and all. 

It was afternoon when Big Boss called us all to stand outside. He said that we have to get the person out of the jail if they are good at us for some task. 

First up was Bebika and she got that she has to read our minds. She read and then it was my turn. 

I sat down on the sofa in front of her and she started. 

"Dil ke saaf ho. Straight forward ekdum, jo muh mai aye bol dete ho yeh ahi samajhte ki samne wale ka kya hoga. Thoda sa palat te ho, jo muh mitha hai uske andar bahut sare cehre hai. Overconfident." She nodded to say that she was done. 

I gave her a smirk and stood up and walked away with an eye roll. 

"Kuch boli kyu nahi, tere bare mai bakwas baaki hai" Abhishek whispered. 

"Chorna, sabko pata chal jaega kitni pheku face reader hai" I said, tapping his arm to let it go. 

He sighed and stood straight. Next was Varun, to which she just complicated and then was Abhishek. 

She talked rubbish and the anger which grew in me was very high. Abhishek came back from there and stood next to me while saying something to Bebika. 

They got quite when Pooja said not to and after that the task continues. After everyone was done. Abhishek started to tell about his face reader that how fake she is and all the things she said about him are fake and he will show it to everyone how he is. 

I and Manisha tried to stop him but he just wouldn't and when he was done. i hold his hand, he looked down, breathing heavily and sweat dripping down from hie forehead, he sighed when I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. 

I kept holding his hand till his anger was over, the whole time I was stroking my thumb over his and when I loose the grip a little he would tighten it. 

After everyone was done with their task, they got out from there and bathed and changed into their clothes. 

I, Abhishek, Varun and Manisha were sitting in the vimal corner. Abhishek still holding onto my hand. 

"Abhi tak kyu pakdi hai uska haath, ho gaya chor de" Varun said.

"Yehi nhi chor rha" I gestures to Abhishek.

"Abhisheek" Varun looked at Abhishek.

"Kyu? mai to pakdunga" He tighten the grip and I felt a little hard but didn't said anything.

"Usko dsure jagah bhi jana hai, so.." 

"Nhi jana usse, haina Y/n?" Abhishke turned to look at me.

They both were looking at me, I opened my mouth to say but no voice came out but I said. " I mean, i-I do need to go..." 

"Where?"

"Toilet"

"Oh shit sorry" He quickly free my hand and I ran towards the bathroom. 

What the fuck was that?

AUTHOR:

Hey gusy, I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry I updated so long, kept yall so wait. I'm extreamly sorry. So the thing is my mid term exam has begun, it's just 10 days left now, So I need to study and I couldn't update any story for now, but as soon as my exam finish I will surely update. Yall have my words. 

Good night :)

Love.