CHAPTER 10 (EP: 8)

The day after the task.

I was just working out in the morning when I heard Jiya and Palak making fun of Bebika's color of choice and her walk. Basically fat shaming her.

I side eyed them, I wanted to speak but I didn't otherwise they'll think that I'm attention seeker.

So after working out I drank water and went straight to shower. I wore a white tennis skirt with a black top. I did my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where I saw Abhishek and Varun sitting on the stool with Aaliyah cooking. 

"Omg, don't you look cute today" said Pooja, who was sitting with Cyrus sir. 

"Thank you" I smiled at them and turned to walk to the boys to see them already looking at me. "Workout hogaya?" I asked sitting down in between them as that the seat left. 

When I didn't get any respond, I looked at them and they were just staring at them so I snapped my fingers and they blinked. "Boys? Workout?"

"Oh...ha hogaya" said Abhishek looking away and drinking his water. 

"Hmm" Varun hummed and looked away too. 

I nodded and looked at what Aaliyah was cooking, it was Poha.

"Mai nahane ja rha" Varun annouched. 

"Same" Abhishek said and they got up. 

"Tum dono ek saath nahaoge? Kyunki abhi shayad ek mai Avinash hai" 

They looked at each other and ran towards the bathroom. I and others laughed at their sillyness. 

"Woh log sharma rhe the" Aalyah said. 

"Kya?" I looked up at her. 

"Abhisheka aur Varun, sharma rahe the" She smirked. 

"Kyu?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Idk...tumhe dekheke..." She wiggled her eyebrows and I sighed heavily. 

"Ji anhi..woh log bas pagal hai" I said. 

"If you say so" She shrugged but her smirk was there. 

I walked out of there and outside and joined Falak in the Vimal corner, she was looking at others who were either talking or working out. But mainly she was staring at Jiya, Palak and Avinash. 

 We talked for a bit when Pooja mam came and joined us and then, Avinash's voice raised a bit, we looked at them. 

"Mai ratt ko hi Avinah ko bol rahi thi, ki Palak tujhse baat karna cahti hai" Falak said. 

We three heard their conversation a bit and then Avinash started to shout "Kya yeh log subha subha ladte hai, I'm out" I said and walked inside the house. 

I saw Pooja, Bebika and Manisha inside talking and I joined them. After talking we started to make lunch and while I was making lunch, a big warm hand touched my shoulder. I looked around to see Jad. 

He smiled down at me and leaned forward making me lean back. "This dress looks good in you" He said, stroking my arm. 

"Yeah..thanks" I moved and left his side, not comfortable with the touch. I focused on the food, keepig an eye if he does anything else. 

"Y/n, idhar ana zara" I looked up and saw Abhisehk calling me. 

I told Bebika to look after the rice and walked towards him. I asked what's up. He told me to sit beisde hima nd I sat down. 

"Jad ke pass , savdhani se rehna" He whispered. "Dekha maine who kaise dekhr aha tha aur woh touch kitchen mai abhi..it was uncomfortable right?" 

"Hmm" I nodded. 

"Uski zyada touch mt krne dena okay" He looked in my eyes and said. 

"Haa Aabhi, choti baachi thodi hu..I'll handle" I smiled at him. "You don't worry" I patted his head and walked away from there and into the kitchen.

I was cooking and talking with Bebika and in between I saw Abhishek from the dinning table looking at me. For the whole time he was there, looking at me and when i was finished he immediately started to stay by my side. 

"Kaha the pure din? Dekha nhi tumhe" I said, sitting down on the sofa on the vimal corner as Varun entered. 

"Are woh meko aj bada alsi pan lag raha tha to zyada bahar nahi aya" He smiled, sitting down beside me. 

I nodded. 

I looked outside to see Jiya and Jad talking, or flirting. "Jiya aur Jad ka kuch zyada nahi hai..dekh" I nodded towards them. 

"Woh log dost hai" Varun taunted. 

I chuckled. 

"Usk to pata chalega kya hai woh.. abhi to woh zyada double face lag rhi..idk maybe, tum log ko lag rhi?" asked Abhishek. 

We nodded. 

After watching the drama we all went and fall asleep.