CHAPTER 19 (EP:18)

With Jiya being the captain of the week, she has already started to order around.

I mean it's okay, it's fine, she's the captain afterall. But the fact that she is ordering Manisha to shift in her bed instead of sleeping outside is very disrespectful

Manisha is not used to AC and the bedroom AC is very cool to which she gets sock immediately and so she prefers to sleep outside where there is low temp pf coolness.

We all know that, Jiya knows that tooa nd Manisha is telling her that continuously but our smartass captain wouldn't just listen.

"Ha to jaise bola gaya hai ki bedroom mai sone to phor kyu bahar -"

"Are hum bata to rahe haina ki humko zyada ac pasand nahi isliye yaha pr kum ac hai isliye yaha sote hai." Manisha said annoyed at her.

"Uh but mujhe nahi lagta ki yaha kum hai sab jagah ek hi hai." Jiya shook her head.

"Are nahi Jiya tum ek baar dekhna yaha sachi kum hai AC." I said as I made coffee for me, Abhishek and Manisha.

"Nahi, ap bedroom mai hi soyega." Jiya said.

"Pehle ap bigg boss bokiye ki jabtak bigg boss kuch bole na isske bare mai hum to bahar hi soenge." Manisha said.

"Thik hai." Jiya walked over to the camera. "Bigg boss Manisha ko andar bedroom mai nahi sona hai kyunki usse fever lag jati hai, to ap boliye mujhe ki kya krna hai but tab tak Manisha andar, bedroom mai soyegi."

"Nahi! Hum bahar sonege jab tak bigg boss kuch bolte nahi hai!" Manisha exclaimed.

"Nahi maine ab bol diya bas." Jiya said.

"Kyu gajab ladka hai bhai." I thought as O poured coffee in our mugs.

Then Bebika and Jiya started to bicker around as Bebika interrupted.

After the moment cool down, Abhishek went outside with her and talked about this while we ladies, exept Jiya and Falak were talking about Jiya and how she has become now.

After all the matter, I, Abhishek, Manisha and Varun sat down at the vimal corner while Cyrus sir came and we talked with him about Jiya.

"Yrr 19-ab kal 19 din hoga aur isko abhi se hi. Batao bhai abhi tak bas 3 hi captain vane hai unko kuch nahi hai, unhe to nahi bola, phir ab yeh kaha se?" We all laughed. "Did u see the way she was talking?"

We all chuckled as she mimicked jiya's voice.

"Mtlb pehle mai captain bani hu mera yeh mamla hai pehle ka. Sabse bada chutiya wala mamla."

We all laughed at this as he walked to the bathroom.

"Pehli baar sir ka hua hai yeh." I chuckled.

"Ha yr sach mai." Manisha chuckled.

"Gussa badha raha. Asli oan aa raha." Abhishek and Varun chuckled too.

Later we all were called to the living room fron Bigg Boss and he told about the ration for the week.

She told Jiya to choose and pick up the quantity for the ration for the particular person as per their punishment aka rule breaks.

He told about how there are brackets for the person who has not broken rules and one for the who broke rules many times and that person will he in jail is Jiya has anyone to say and till bigg boss say anything they will be in jail only with no ration.

Jiya walked inside the store room.

"Individual milega humko. Humko apna individual chalana padega hisab se." Pooja mam said.