CHAPTER 1

"I'm going to...."

"Aabe drama mat kr aur jaldi bol" Ajay interrupted me while munching onto his chips.

"Abe tu chips khana, waise bhi tu khus hoga mere se jo chutkara mil jaega" I rolled my eyes and focused on my family back.

"Why, where are you going?" They asked.

"Um...okay So I told y'all that a show is going to come and I will be going there" I said, they nodded. "So..I'm going"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes..um heh" I rubbed my hands while looking at them as their faces were shocked.

"What? Where?" My mom asked patiently.

"um..i-it's-" I cleared my throat avoiding her gaze but fall into Ajay's and my sister's "BB OTT"

"kya?" 

"um.. Big Boss Ott"

"Big Boss?!" 

"Haye haye yehi reh gaya tha bas" My mom said while holding her head.

"Kya din aa gaye hain" My dad said, removing his specs and shaking his head.

"Mental hospital" My sister snorted.

"Ab teko roast karunga" Ajay snickered and I hit his arm while giving him a glare and he shut up immediately.

"Mummy, papa, ap logo ko big boss pasand ahi to aise act mat karo and don't worry mai jald hi aa jaungi. It's only for...idk maybe 55 days"

"But why?" 

"Idk, I just wanted to try a new thing, uk so.." 

"New thing ke liye khatro ke khiladiya mai chali jati" Ajay said.

"Madarch*d" I said and started to chase him around the living room. 

"Are baccho!" My mom shouted but we didn't stopped.

"are sorry yrrr mai nhi bolunga aisa kuch sorry!" Ajay said that and I stopped chasing him in which he stopped too and started to take heavy breaths.

"Aj bach agya agle din nahi" I said that while giving him hard glare he just gulped down and smiled at me. 

"Anyways, back to point, you in big boss? Tu literally big boss ko har din roast krti hai and suddenly kya hua?" My sister asked, Asha.

"Are I said na, aise hi, Life bahut boring hai. And also they did contacted me to me kyunki itne contestant nahi the"

"Waah" 

"thik hai phir, congratulations!" My parents yelled out and hugged me. I laughed and hugged them back and soon Ajay joined us. 

"Now. I'm going to do a live" I said while we pulled apart. 

"Mai bhi!" 

"Woh to of course" I chuckled, he chuckled back and ran off to his house.

I and Ajay are neighbors and we know each other from our childhood so we're really close. Anyways, I went to my room and started to setup my pc and camera. I called everyone on discord and I told my friends about the news and they were shocked and started to taunt me but they were happy that I was going there. 

After that I started my live and announced the new to my fans and then started to play among us, Bgmi and what not. 

It was 1 at night when I ended my live with 10.7 million views and it made me really happy. 

I ate the food which was left for me and immediately slept as i was really tired. I have 5 days in here and then I'm off to Big Boss OTT. 

Let's hope for the best.