Chapter 20

"You want to go where again and I'm supposed to do what!?" said Cuphead as he looks at Lenry while doing the cake.

Lenry: "You heard me. I'm taking Mugman with me to deliver some sweets for Lady Milkshake while you stay with the girls."

Cuphead: "But why him and not me?"

Lenry: "Mugman told me your strong and a bit tempered, so I thought it's best for you to stay here and follow Clover's instructions."

Cuphead: "There is no way I'm taking orders from cute angel!"

Mugman: "Oh shut up Cuphead! You know very well that your in trouble after what you caused for Lenry."

Cuphead flinched at his brother's tone and attitude.

Yesterday, he fought with Charlotte while she was doing her usual deliveries, this also involved with fists and nearly killing each other. Luckily Mugman and Lenry had arrived on time and pulled them away from each other before one of them turns the other into shred.

Cuphead: "What!?! All I said she was more of a man than a girl."

Lenry: "That still doesn't give you right to make fun of her Cuphead."

Cuphead huffed and rolled his eyes.

Lenry: "Look, we'll be gone like few minutes. So please don't damage the shop."

Cuphead: "Fine...!"

So Mugman and Lenry left the shop and went to Lady Milkshake's Cafe.

Mugman: "So what is the cafe like?"

Lenry: "You never been to one?"

Mugman: "Well in Inkwell Island we usually have restaurants and casinos. But there is the Candy Kingdom which ruled by Baroness Bon Von the candy queen."

Lenry: "Sounds like a paradise for kids."

Mugman: "Hehe... yeah."

They soon arrived at Lady Milkshake's Cafe.

Mugman: "This place is nice."

Lenry: "Yeah and-..."

Suddenly, they heard a crashing and banging noise coming inside the cafe. "LET ME GO YOU JERK!!!" yelled Lady Milkshake.

Lenry: "Lady Milkshake!!"

Mugman and Lenry barged inside only to see Lady Milkshake being held by a familiar toon bully.

Lenry: "Arnold!?!"

Arnold turns and gasps who he was seeing.

Arnold: "L-Lenry...!"

Lady Milkshake: "Lenry! Help me! Arnold plans on taking my money and harming me!!"

Lenry: "Let her go Arnold!"