Chapter 13

After meeting George and Anie. Lenry was happily working at the shop, he also listened to the music of George's through the radio. The liked to too, it gave out a positive vibe.
Charlotte: "Got to admit Lenry. Whoever gave you the radio sure helped lighten the shop today."
Cottontail: "A-agreed...."
Lenry: "Well Mr. George, miss Anie's boyfriend insisted that take it."
Charlotte: "Guy's got a good taste too."
That's when Clover enters the shop.
Clover: "Hello everyone."
Charlotte: "Gurl, where were you? You skipped in your baking."
Clover: "Sorry, sorry, but I have a good explanation for this."
She pulls four tickets.
Lenry: "What's that?"
Clover: "I was very lucky to get these tickets. The four of us are going to the opera concert. Starring miss Alice Angel and Mitten the Cat."
Charlotte: "What!?"
Cottontail's eyes sparkled.
Cottontail: "R-really...!?"
Clover: "Yeah."
Cottontail: "Yay...!"
Lenry: "Heh, I would love to come too."
Charlotte: "Well you can count me out."
Girls & Lenry: "What?"
Charlotte: "That's right, I'm not into operas and stuff. It's boring, no fight and all."
Clover: "Violence isn't everything Charlotte."
Charlotte: "Well, I like if you got a wrestling ticket."
Clover: "Sorry Charlotte but the answer is no. You're going to that concert, it's time you act like a proper lady."
Charlotte: "But I don't wanna!"
Cottontail: "Pl-please Charlotte..."
Charlotte: "Can't I have a say in this! Lenry please back me up."
Lenry: "Now I may be a pushover but I think Clover is right Charlotte."
Charlotte: "Traitor!"
Lenry: "Sorry, but why don't you think of it this way. Alice Angel is singing, and I've seen it. It will be worth your time, and who knows you might fall in love there."
Charlotte: "Ew...!"
That was when Cottontail gave a baby doll eyes which Charlotte couldn't refuse.
Charlotte: "-Sigh-... fine I'll go. But if it gets sleepy then I'm outta here."
That was when Lenry had a sudden flashback from his mind.
Flashback:
Lenry: "Heya Wally, how is everything at the studio?"
Wally: "Not good if things get messy, then I'm outta here!"
Flashback End.
When Charlotte mentioned 'I'm outta here', it felt so familiar to Lenry.
Lenry: (Who was that...? Was that another part of my past...?)
That was when Clover got Lenry's attention.
Clover: "Lenry.... Lenry.... Are you listening?"
Lenry: "H-huh? S-sorry Clover."
Clover: "Are you alright?"
Lenry: "Yeah I'm fine... I just spaced out a bit. What did you say?"
Clover: "I'm saying tonight is when the show will start. So you need to wear a suit to entered."
Lenry: "Should I wear the suit you girls made for me?"
Cottontail: "N-no... why don't you wear something n-new..."
Clover: "Agreed."
Lenry: "Alright then."
Meanwhile at Bendy's mansion, Bendy and Boris were discussing some paper works when Ben just entered.
Ben: "I'm back."
Bendy: "Where were you!? These papers don't work itself ya know! And on top of that we need to expand our business into new territory!"
Ben: "Sorry about that..."
Bendy: "Whatever, hurry up and help us with this."
Ben: "Well that will have to wait. Alice has asked us to participate at the opera."
Bendy: "Are you serious!?"
Ben: "Yes, she along with Mitten the cat."
Boris: "Two famous performers? Now this is indeed interesting."
Bendy: "Not going. The way I see it, Alice is going to flirt with you all night while she's on stage..."
Ben: "What if I told you Mickey and Felix are coming....?"
Now that perked his interest. The famous toon Mickey mouse and the adventurous Felix the cat. Mickey runs a theme park and circus performance filled with music and laughter while Felix is an adventurous cat who travels around toon world.
Boris: "Isn't that interesting huh Bendy?"
Bendy: "Heh... yes it is interesting."
Ben: "What's more I heard two famous cups that defeated the Devil from Inkwell city is also coming along with a certain Elder Kettle...."
Bendy smirked at this even more.... His brother's eyes begin to glow crimson red.
Ben: "Two powerful cups and two famous toons. With them we could..."
Bendy: "Take down any opponents that is against us and expand our business..."
Ben: "Exactly~..."
Bendy: "I love the way you think brother."
Later at night, Lenry was wearing a black suit with rose on his pocket.
Lenry: "I wonder when the girls will show up? They said they will meet me at my apartment..."
Just then he heard Clover's voice.
Clover: "Sorry for the wait Lenry, someone was a bit picky on her dress."
Lenry turns to sees Cottontail wearing a cute full sleeve frock, Clover was wearing a summer dress while Charlotte was wearing a frock. The tomboy's hair was all tied up and neat with a bow on her head.
Lenry: "Wow, you girls look lovely."
Clover: "See Charlotte, even Lenry likes what your wearing."
Charlotte: "I hate this...!"
Clover: "Well I am not allowing you to wear a suit at the opera young lady."
Charlotte: "Grr....!"
Lenry: "Come now Charlotte, it doesn't look bad on you."
Charlotte: "I feel vulnerable in this."