Chapter 2

The next morning, Lenry woke up and started getting ready to clean the shop. He first swept and dusted the place, cleaned the windows and with pictures or decorations of the wall, carried some boxes, and finally placed the cashier machines at the front table where the customers will pay.

 He first swept and dusted the place, cleaned the windows and with pictures or decorations of the wall, carried some boxes, and finally placed the cashier machines at the front table where the customers will pay

(My original drawing)
When he was done, his stomach started growling. He blushed knowing he missed breakfast so he decided to have brunch. He exists his shop and locks it before exploring the town. He saw so many stores and buildings. As he was about to search of the diner, someone small bumped into him. Lenry looked down to see a small, cute sheep girl shivering.

 Lenry looked down to see a small, cute sheep girl shivering

Sheep girl: "P-p-please help me...!"
Lenry was confused what was wrong till heard voice in the front. "Hurry up! That sheep is not far!" said the big thug who was searching for someone.
Lenry: "Is that man looking for you?"
The sheep doesn't say anything but slowly nods, still shivering. Lenry was thinking of way to not get involved with and wanting to help her.
-Ding-
A light bulb appears that he's got an idea. He pulled out a flower hat from his bag and placed it on the girl's head.

 He pulled out a flower hat from his bag and placed it on the girl's head

Lenry: "Wear this and follow me."
The sheep nods and follows him to the diner. They entered and sat in a seat that was given to them. Lenry hands the menu to her.
Lenry: "Cover you face with this so that they won't see you."
The sheep nods again and takes the menu from while Lenry looks at the window. The thugs were continuing their search, but they still couldn't find the sheep. And when the goons came to their bog boss empty handed, he yells and slams the wall before leaving. "It's safe now. They're gone." Said Lenry as he watched them go. The sheep shows her face with a smile.
Sheep girl: "T-t-t-thank you f-f-for saving m-m-me. Th-those t-t-thugs were gonna capture me and sell me-me o-o-off."
Lenry: "God that's awful...!"
Lenry felt sorry for the poor sheep. So he calls the waiter and asked for some pancakes for him and her.
Sheep girl: "Y-You d-d-don't need to-to that kind sir!"
Lenry: "Please. You've been through a lot trying to escape from them. You must be tired."
The sheep blushed and slowly nods.
Sheep girl: "A-a-anyway I'm Cottontail."
Lenry: "Nice to meet you Cottontail. I'm Lenry."
Cottontail: "So L-L-Lenry, are you n-n-new to Silly t-t-town? Because I-I haven't seen y-you here before...."
Lenry: "Your right Cottontail, I just moved here yesterday. I lived in the town called Cotton Hills."
Cottontail: "O-oh! I know that t-town...! I-its v-v-very peaceful t-t-there. W-w-why did someone l-like you l-leave?"
Lenry: "I had my reasons Cottontail...."
Cottontail saw the man looking down in sadness.
Lenry: "I didn't wanted to leave.... But I wasn't welcomed there by someone...."
Cottontail: "O-oh m-m-my...."
Cottontail gets up from her seat and goes to him, she then hugs him which surprised Lenry. But he smiled a bit and hugged her back.
Lenry: "Thank you Cottontail I appreciate it."
Cottontail: "I-I-I don't get w-w-why someone so sweet and helpful w-w-was kicked out by t-t-that jerk."
Lenry: "He didn't like me when I was a kid so...."
Cottontail: "It m-m-must have b-b-been hard g-g-growing up w-w-with him..."
Lenry: "No not really, there were some people who loved and miss me. they didn't want me today leave.... Even though I wanted to stay a bit more I couldn't."
Cottontail: "W-why?"
Lenry: "Don't get me wrong Cotton Hills is a wonderful place... but there was something missing in me.... So I thought I'd explore Toon Town to find my answer."
Cottontail: "I-I-I see.... I h-hope you f-f-find your answer."
Lenry: "Heh... maybe one day."
He pats her head gently to which she liked. Soon, they got their pancakes and started eating and talking at the same time. Cottontail learned that Lenry is a very sweet man who doesn't like violence, if he sees a fight or gets involved he find away or run when they are chasing after him. He hates insects and spoiled food. Lenry learned that Cottontail and her friends were created by their loving creator who loved children and wanted to always see them smile, bad sadly their creator passed away at an old age and now their living in Toon Town. He felt sad hearing this and tries his best to comfort her, but Cottontail said that the worst was gone and believed that their creator is watching them from heaven. "I'm so happy t-that y-y-you helped me Lenry..." said Cottontail as the exited the diner.
Lenry: "I don't like to see anyone getting hurt or being taken away by their loved ones."
Cottontail: "Did y-y-your c-c-creator created you l-l-like that?"
Lenry: "W-well actually I-."
"COTTONTAIL!!!" yelled a voice. Lenry and Cottontail turned around to see an angel girl and a tomboy girl.