Chapter 12

Once again, Lenry was in the dark. He was sad and scared until he heard a voices.
You alright there pal?
Lenry looks around who it was but couldn't see anyone.
Lenry: "-Sob- I... I... I don't know.... -Sob- I'm so useless -sob-..."
Hey now, don't say like that! What gave you that idea?
Lenry: "I'm... I'm a toon with no origin of his past.... Can't remember who created me.... Don't know what my purpose is...."
Come now, don't beat yourself off the bush. There is something unique in everyone.
Lenry: "Really...?"
Yeah, all you need to do is believe in yourself. Anything is possible.
Lenry: "So if I be strong and positive will I get what I want?"
Uh huh, listen... every toon has their own flaws. And sometimes, we can fix those flaws.
Lenry: "So my clumsiness can be fixed....?"
Yup, and so will your knowledge and power.
Lenry: "Power? You mean my angel and demon powers?"
Nope, I'm talking about your true powers.
Lenry: "My what....?"
All will be explained Lenry.
Lenry: "W-wait...! Just who are you...? H-how do you know my name...?"
I will tell you soon, right now you need to wake up.
Lenry: "Wait-."
But a bright light emerges which blinded. Lenry opened his and looks around, he was not in the streets anymore inside he was laying on a comfy couch in someone else's living room.
Lenry: "Where... where am I....?"
"Oh my! I see your finally up dearie." Said a familiar voice. Lenry turns to see the baker miss Anie Cupcake.
Lenry: "Miss Anie...?"
Anie: "Shh... don't talk. You were unconscious when I found you while I was doing my shopping."
Lenry: "Where am I?"
Anie: "Your at my house dearie."
Lenry slowly gets up, Anie helps by a placing a pillow on his back.
Anie: "Why don't you rest a bit more while I get something for you to eat."
Lenry: ".... Okay."
Anie nods and exits the living room, leaving Lenry alone once more.
Lenry: (I wonder how long was I out? And who was that person...? True power...)
Three minutes later, Anie comes in with a warm glass of milk and cookies.

)Three minutes later, Anie comes in with a warm glass of milk and cookies

Anie: "Here you go dearie."
Lenry: "Thank you..."
He eats the cookies.
Lenry: "Their good...!"
Anie: "-Fufufu-.... How lovely to hear that."
But then she noticed him looking upset.
Anie: "Lenry dear, what's wrong?"
Lenry doesn't say anything but looks down in sadness. He could not tell about his sad story. What would she think of him, a mistake... a useless toon... a freak.
Lenry: "I... I don't want to talk about it...."
Anie can sense the upset tone in Lenry's voice. Something must have happened, so she the unexpecting thing. She hugged the sweet innocent toon... this of course surprised Lenry.
Lenry: "M-miss Anie....! What are you-."
Anie: "Listen Lenry, no matter happens. Just remember, I'm always here to listen.... I too was like you. In pain and in desperate need for help."
Hearing this, Lenry starts to tear up and hugs Anie. He continues to cry and cry; Anie does her best to comfort the poor toon. A few minutes later, Lenry calms down but still had tears on his eyes, Anie gave him a napkin to wipe it off.

 A few minutes later, Lenry calms down but still had tears on his eyes, Anie gave him a napkin to wipe it off