Chapter 1

"Are you sure about this my dear?" said Sister Carol as she watches Lenry pack his things. She gave a worried expression.
Lenry: "I know what I'm doing is sad. But I heard that the town gives bigger payment there. I want to help as much I can for the church."
Sister Carol: "But you've done enough Lenry. And Silly town is the most dangerous place in all of Toon Town."
Lenry: "I know and I will be careful."
Sister Carol: "Lenry dear. This is something else is it?"
Lenry didn't say anything and remained silent till Sister Carol spoke up."
Sister Carol: "It's Arnold isn't it?"
Lenry flinched hearing Arnold's name. Arnold is toon dog and is the number one bully at Cotton Hills, though his bully isn't serious just a bit annoying. He teases the old people, flirts with the girls when their working, playing pranks on them. Plus he ridiculously claimed himself as Lenry's rival which was stupid. Arnold was always jealous of Lenry since everyone loved that sweet toon. So bullies him to where Lenry gets a black mark on his eye. Lenry in the other hand didn't fight him and walks away even though Arnold constantly calls him a coward to which the people in Cotton Hills didn't like.
Lenry: "It's nothing like that.... Arnold is a good guy; he won't harm a fly."
Sister Carol: "Says you. The Cotton Hills people think he's a nuisance."
Lenry: "Don't say like that Sister Coral. Something might have happened in his past so that's why he's mean.... A little kindness should do the trick or two."
Sister Carol: "Oh sweet Lenry. Your too good for this world."
Lenry: "Why does everyone keep saying that....?"
Sister Carol: "-Fufufu-.... You'll find out soon enough. And Lenry, I will always open the church doors for you."
Lenry smiles and hugs Sister Coral.
Lenry: "Thank you Sister Coral. I will always consider Cotton Hills as my home."
After Lenry said his goodbyes to the townsfolks he leaves Cotton Hills and walks on the path to Silly town. As he was walking down the path, one toon blocked his path.... It was none other than Arnold the mischievous dog.

 It was none other than Arnold the mischievous dog

(My original drawing)
Arnold: "Well, well, well.... Looks like they finally decided to kick you out."
Lenry: "They didn't kick me out I decided to leave Cotton Town on my own...."
Arnold: "Why don't you do us a favour and never come back."
Lenry: "Why are you still mean to me....? I haven't done anything to you at all...."
Arnold: "Nobody wants to be friends with an outsider and a loser! No memory, no friends, and no family!"
Lenry hide his tears from Arnold as he continues to mock.
Arnold: "The folks there were nice to you because you are weak and useless."
Lenry: "That's not true....! Nobody l-likes you as well....!"
Arnold: "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!"
Arnold charges at him but Lenry dodged and watches the dog land on the mud. He then runs away from him.
Arnold: "Hey! Get back here you coward!!"
Lenry: (I don't care what he says....! I must listen to Sister Coral....)
He soon arrived at the train station.