𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Stupid?

That was the question that rummaged Suki's mind. She agreed quickly because even if something goes wrong there's still a chance of taking on the capitol.

Besides, if this would be a set up then she'd quickly kill whoever without remorse.

Who would be first though? A fast one on Johanna wouldn't be too difficult.

Finnick? Well he's kind of a wildcard.

No ones to be underestimated really.

A cottonmouth isn't a picky predator. A cottonmouth has a more toxic venom than some foe.

Oh, no tears would be shed if Suki found herself having to kill. No feeling of betrayal. Actually, understanding. There's no friends when it comes to surviving.

So yes, she put...up a thought of helping haymitch. Maybe he could be trusted. Maybe he couldn't.

But now Suki did wish to have known more about this. How many other tributes would be by her side?

How many wouldn't be going home?

"She's gonna die" they said. "She'll only be able to hide" they said. And they were wrong. All of them.

For years Suki has gone back to a more "capitol appealing" state but now she has to be serious. No more repressing the memories. It was time to face them once again.

But now there was one more thing had to be done. One thing she was sure of.

she was determined to keep Katniss Everdeen alive.

✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠

Katniss' breath hitched as she walked into the training center. She didn't know what to expect.

She saw an eyeful.

She saw a man vomitting weirdly enough. "So far I'm not overwhelmed by our choices." She spoke unimpressed.

"I guess we just try to find who we trust least and work our back up from there." Peeta responded wisely. As they walked things only seemed to get a bit more violent.

Katniss saw gloss and cashmere practicing there throwing skills and she'll admit that it was impressive they never missed.

Katniss then stopped right in front of where Johanna was practicing with her axe letting out yells. Johanna then dug it into the training Mat as she smirked at Katniss. But Katniss didn't batt an eye as she kept on walking.

She saw another tribute take out two halograms with one spear before he looked at her. Once again Katniss was unfazed.

It seemed enobaria tried to be threatening with the way she flashed her teeth.

Katniss turned head to find Wiress and beetee just a few feet away. They were working on building a fire. "Friction generates heat, heat generates fire." The man taught Wiress as if it wasn't obvious.

"You should move your hands downward." She spoke before seeing the pair stare up at her. "And- faster too." She continued as she sat with them. Beetee and Wiress glanced at each other before trying.

After only a few seconds did they see smoke start to appear from the bottom of the stick they were using to hopefully burn the bottom piece of wood. "A little brute force," Wiress started. "Is always helpful." Beetee turned to Katniss before speaking. "Thank you."

As Katniss nodded she saw how Wiress was staring up and ahead. "By the corner of the table." She spoke causing Katniss to turn her head. "Plutarch?" She questioned.