𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂

Ah. Back to hell. That's what it would be. But this time there is no tears. Crying is a liability. They both knew that.

Even if they didn't realize the other would know that. Ticktockticktockticktock. Counting down the hours.

Suki thought about some of the other tributes. Everyone's experienced so there's no accuse for anything being unfair.

She remembered a girl with blue eyes and a braid. She thought about how the girl granted her enemy a merciful killing.

Suki thought about how Lana saw that and it felt...confused about.

Then Suki stabbed herself in the stomach.

But wait.

That didn't happen. Try again. Redo.

Redo the interview. Redo the games. Redo staying alive. Suki knows no matter how long she'd known the other tributes that she'll slaughter any of them to save her life.

"And here we have cottonmouth. She may not look like much but don't let her sweetness fool you." Haymitch announced as he informed Katniss about the kinds of allies she could choose from.

"She's small. Almost too small. She'd had to win due to favoritism haymitch." Katniss spoke indifferently. She had heard things about Suki's games but didn't pay much attention to them that year.

When she heard people speak of it she couldn't believe it. Especially when she saw suki's face on Tv at the last interview.

"That's where you're wrong. You see-when her heart breaks chaos can and will ensue. Don't get on her bad side. She's tried so hard to be sweet to the point where she actually is. But if I were you l would see the underlying craziness in that innocent rabbit." Haymitch spoke in a correcting manner before he felt his heart heavy.

He had talks with the young girl before. She'd seem so happy and smart. He could never bring himself to discuss her games.

Katniss let out a small sigh feeling a bit annoyed. But she tried to brush it off. She'd seen crazy in her life. This should be no different.

"Anyone else to "worry" about?" Katniss asked. Haymitch cleared his throat before speaking in a matter of factly tone.

"Just the list I've already named- well besides the morphlings of course. They're almost as bad as me." Haymitch spoke bluntly. Although it made the old man a bit empathetic seeing other victors suffer through addiction to suppress the pain he didn't sugarcoat anything.

As haymitch was walking away peeta tried to whisper to Katniss. "Maybe you should watch her tapes. The girls nuts. They can't even show half her footage on screen some replays."

Katniss turned to peeta with a raised eyebrow. There's no way he's talking about Suki. "You mean the one with the snake name?" Katniss asks with bored expression.

"Yes. Seriously Katniss you shouldn't underestimate anyone. If you had taken the time to rewatch her games last year then you would be thinking entirely different right now. She's sneaky."

"All of them are peeta. I know she's smart enough to not trust me a hundred percent either." Katniss takes a pause. She doesn't want to admit it but maybe she does have a tiny bit of empathy towards the girl.

"I doubt what she did was that bad. She can't play those mind games anymore." Katniss points out. "Besides that what skills does she even posses?"

"Katniss, listen to yourself! Even if she didn't have experience with weapons then, she definitely does now." Peeta immediately calms himself down. He knows he shouldn't act like this right now.