𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚

A/n: pov is permanently changed from suki's pov to third person.
━━━━━━ʕʔ━━━━━━━
This isn't fair. It's not fair!

She had survived for nothing. Nothing at all.
Tears weld in suki's eyes as she realized she'd be going back.

Back to the games. Back to hell.

Was this fair? No, not at all. Sure, life wasn't fair. Suki knew that. But this had completely crush her.
She couldn't hear Lottie starting to cry and sob. All the members flooded back. Who she had to manipulate and kill.

She'd have to do it again. She was determined when the time came to do it. It crushed her soul but it must be done.

Then something clicked.

This is was Lottie was hiding.

Suki immediately turned over to her feeling a bit betrayed. "You knew about this didn't you?" Suki's usual soft tone was completely gone. There was anger. Not tried to hold back tears as if her crying meant something to suki at this moment.

Suki didn't care if she cried at this moment. She had felt betrayed. No good capitol slut.

"I'm sorry. I've known for around two months. But I knew it would crush you. I couldn't hurt-." Lottie tried to explain herself but it was useless right now.

"Get the hell out!" Suki couldn't help but scream. This was disgusting. Vile. She watched angrily as Lottie ran out. She left she could just stab someone. But in a split second I smile was on her face.

Maybe it was herself or the capital or her parents but something always taught her to smile. She checked her a parents and saw as tears fell with a bright smile on her face.

She'll be just fine.

Suki sniffled before putting the mirror away and wiping her tears.

She'll barely have time to get ready before she's taken to prepare for everything.

Well life's never been the best anyways. She'll Judy need to get through another day. Try and fail to wash away her worries. Just like old times.

The next morning there's an intense banging on suki's front door and before she's able to fully know what's going on she realizes she's in a chair.

In front of her is Alexis with chance right by her side. Suki already knows what's happening. She knows she'll have to go back to bottling up her emotions until she feels nothing again.

"Where's Lana?" Suki asks with only a small bit of malice in her voice. She feels as though everyone knew about this. Then it clicks harder.

How long did Lana know about this? She's s capitol favorite even with representing from somewhere as looked down upon as district 11. She knows all the secrets.

"Where's who now?" Lana comes in with an almost devilish smirk. She knows how serious the situation is but she tries her hardest to make the most out of it. She always does.

"Lana, get over here right now." Chance speaks with some finality in his voice. Lana immediately rushes over not confused but concerned.