Curious..

***Star Sanses***

"INK! Get your non-existent butt here!"
Swap yelled.

Ink hurriedly ran down the stairs, surprisingly not falling at all. He was worried what he did now so he immediately found himself Infront of Swap

"Give me your hand for a moment."
Swap said firmly.

Ink hesitantly gave swap his hand as the other looked at it before glaring at Ink.

"What did I say about your injuries?"
Swap asked strictly.

"T-that I should.. uh... I.. forgot."
Ink said sheepishly as Swap gave a worried sigh.

"Ink, you cant keep doing this. It's only hurting both you and us. You need to take care of yourself, Ink."
Swap said as the firmness left his voice and expression, replaced by a worried softness.

"I know..."
Ink said as his eye lights turned into a soft navy blue droplet shape.

"Though, I keep forgetting.."
He said with a sigh.

Swap stayed silent for a moment as he thought of a solution, before it finally clicked.

"Have you ever visited Sci to help you with your memory problems?"

Ink shook his head no as Swap let go of his hand.

"Alright then. Want to go right now?"
Swap asked with a soft smile on his face.

"Noo, I still have some projects to finish now"
Ink whined as Swap smirked.

"It isn't gonna be the end of the world, yk."
Swap said.

"Okaaay..."
Ink said reluctantly as he slumped over and sighed.

***Bad Sanses***

"Cøúrše Ï çàñ uñderšt4nd him"
Error said as his tail wagged a little upright before stopping.

Cross then listened intently to what his feline best friend had said.

"H3 m4đe á cøm/\/\eñt ôn why Í çàñ't gaíñ sømé bræín añđ gét hœme únhârmèd"
Error said with a small scoff at the end as he looked at Soop, the other sticking his tongue out at him.

Cross snorted before bursting out into giggles.

"Bro, you just got scolded by a cat"
He said whilst laughing.

°•°•°•
Alright, you might be thinking on why I haven't updated this book in so long or deleted the DTIYS chapters yet, but I have a reason.

Im not in a good place right now (neither was I ever, this book and every other was just made to cope with it), but don't worry.

I wanna say I'm gonna put this book on hiatus (again) that will last untill summer probably. For the people who still haven't received their art, I'm working on it currently so I hope you don't mind.

Again, I'm sorry you have to wait so long for this book to get updated just for it to be something like this, I truly am.

So, that said, I'll see you guys in a few months.