Interrupted movie night

As the trio started the movie, Nightmare's gang was becoming more chaos. Killer was stealing Cross's and Horror's chocolate, Dust was cooking and Nightmare was just enjoying his time in his room.

Nightmare's room had a bookshelf corner with a chair in the middle, fireplace beside it. No one dared bother Nightmare during his reading break unless it was time for a movie night, game night or just to eat food. Oh, and important manners too but no one had anything important to discuss, ever.

Meanwhile all that was happening, Error was slowly waking up. He looked around in confusion, the Anti-Void was white, not space themed.

Out of nowhere, he felt pain in his SOUL. His skull and tailbone hurt really much, and the world was getting smaller.

When the pain stopped he opened his eyes which he didn't even notice closing. He put his hand up to his skull before freezing. He knew well that hands don't have fur on them, especially skeleton hands.

He looked at his hands, eyesockets widening. Instead of seeing his normal hands there were paws. He quickly shot up on all fours and noticed he had more limbs.

He sat down and curled his tail around him before it hit him. He was a cat now.

That meant, he couldn't talk. To prove that theory, he tried to say 'Hello', but everything that came out was a glitched and static 'meow'.

He realized another thing, there were chains around his paws. He got back up and looked into his inventory only to be met with his glasses, his clothes, his knitting needles and his phone, he closed his inventory soon.

He tried to summon his string by running a paw over his tear marks. A blue thread was attached to his paw which made him smile a bit.

He tried to feel the thread with his other paw, surprised that it was as soft as his fur. The thread was a glowing blue, almost like an Echo flower.

He dismissed the thread and opened his codes. He skimmed through the usual information but soon was shocked by what he saw.

Nám3: ÉRr0r
Lév3l øf ví0lençe (LØVE): ??????
Ex3cútiøñ pøíñtš (3XP): ??????
Speçíeš: M0nšt3r
Løvés: kñítting, hís fâmíly, ch0colâte
Førmš: Skéletøn, Cát

'Forms? What's that about?' he thought before coming to a realization.

'If it said my forms were a skeleton and a cat, that meant...' He closed his eyes and tried thinking of himself like what he looked like when he was a skeleton and used some magic.

Surprisingly enough, when he opened his eyes again, he was a skeleton, like nothing had happened.

Though, the chains were still on him. He noticed something weird, after he changed he lost a lot of magic. The chains were probably magic restrains, he wouldn't be surprised.

He sat back on his bed and looked around a bit. He noticed a nightstand and a lava lamp on it, the lamp represented something like a night sky.

He realized the bed he was sitting on was very soft, but what amazed him the most was the beautifully painted ceiling above him. It reminded him of Outertale.

Though, it looked like he was in a cell, judging by the metal bars replacing a door. Shrugging, he laid down on the bed almost sinking into it with comfort, soon enough getting lost in his own thoughts.

***Change of POV***

Blue and Ink were watching the movie intensely. However, Dream was focusing on Error's emotions to see if he's awake.

When out of nowhere, he suddenly felt confusion, pain, fear, relief and allot more. Ink and Blue noticed so they paused the movie.

"What's wrong Dream? Are you alright?"
Ink worriedly asked.

"I think Error's awake. I just felt a sudden wave of emotions from the cell he's in."
Dream informed.

"Alright then, I'll take some of the leftover tacos and go check up on him. Can you two please stay here?"
Ink questioned them.

"Yes we can!"
Both Dream and Blue chirped in unison, giggling a bit afterwards.

"Okay, see you guys in a bit."
Ink said before leaving.

After grabbing the tacos and turning multiple halls, Ink was met with a staircase leading to another hall, this one being more dark.

He descended the staircase and was met with Error's cell. When he went in he noticed nothing but Error's position changed.

He seemed to be awake yet lost in thought. Just now did Ink realize how peaceful the destroyer looked.

"Error?"
Ink asked gently.

The said skeleton only turned his head at him in response. He suddenly sat up and backed away in the corner as far as he could, glaring at Ink.

"Whæt d0 yøú wañt?"
Error hissed out.

"Woah! Calm down. I just brought you food."
Ink said, showing of the tacos a bit.

Error eyed the tacos suspiciously. Can you really blame him though? One of his worst enemies is offering him food that might as well be poisoned. He also doesn't need to eat.

Error subconsciously flexed his fingers, showing off sharp claws. His teeth were like cat fangs. His eyelights now had slits instead of circles in them.

To say ink was surprised by this reaction from the destroyer of all people would be an understanding. He was acting like a wild cat that doesn't trust anyone.

"C-calm down, Error!"
Ink stuttered.

Error's eyelights and sockets visibly relaxed a bit, but he still kept his guard up.

"Íf yøú thîñk poisíøniñg m3 woúlđ b3 thát 3asy, thíñk ag4in."
Error hissed.

"Why would you think they're poisoned? We, the Star Sanses are called good for a reason! We don't just hurt or kill people."
Ink explained.

Error then slowly laid back down, his claws gone and fangs hidden. He looked Ink into the eyesocket blankly.

stíll wøñt b3 éatíñg th4t."
Error stated.

"That is alright, I'll just leave it here."
Ink said as he walked over to his nightstand and put the plate of tacos onto it before returning back to Blue and Dream.

•^^°•^^°•^^°•^^°•^^°•

Greetings my lovely readers!
To clarify something, Blue was kidnapped in this multiverse but Ink and Dream found him before he befriended Error.

Any questions or suggestions?

That's all for now and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night ♡

(1052 words)