Another one

***Error's POV***

I chuckled at Horror's and Killer's shenanigans. Soon, my  chuckling stopped as I felt a strong pull on my SOUL. i sighed as I got up from the table and opened a portal.

"Hey, where are you going?"
Cross asked as he glanced at me.

"Th3 úšsúal."
I said and left the moment Cross sighed.

I closed the portal and looked at the AU I teleported into. It was a copy of Undertale.

I sighed and took my strings out as I started killing the residents of the underground, though when I made it to the judgement hall...

"Heh. You're not from this universe, are you?"
The Sans asked.

I gave an irritated sigh as I sent my strings after him, though, what I didn't expect, was for him to dodge them.

"I won't let you destroy my home this easily!"
He said as the fight started. I hated when I had to work overtime, but it's all a part of the job.

"Yøú'r3 w4stíñg ôúr tîm3."
I said as my tail gave an irritated wag. I dodged some of the gaster blasters he sent at me as I teleported right in front of him.

I quickly grabbed my strings and let them grab his SOUL.

"Yøú çàñ ønly délæy thé íñ3vit4blè."
I said as I destroyed his SOUL and watched him dust. I then sighed and moved onto Asgore.

Before he could say anything, I grabbed his SOUL and destroyed it without a second thought. Opening the AUS codes, I ripped them all apart and left before the void consuming the universe came to me.

I teleported to my white void and collapsed on my beanbag as I clutched my chest, for some reason, my SOUL hurt a lot. Why did it hurt so much now...?

"Error...? Are you okay?"
One of the voices asked.

I could only manage to whisper a small and shaky no as I kneeled to the ground, still clutching my chest. After about 5 minutes, the pain finally stopped as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Then, the cries of the voices I didn't hear became more clear now.

"Ohmygodohmygod Error are you alright?"

"That doesn't look good... Somebody do something!"

"What are we supposed to do dammit!"

"Ya idiots c'mon! Think think think... What can we do..."

"I DON'T KNOW DIMWIT! ONLY THING I KNOW I THAT I DON'T WANT THE SISTERS TO GET ANGRY!"

"Geez calm your ahh down. We'll figure it out..."

"Oh wait, nevermind guys. I think it passed."

I chuckled a little as the voices kept yelling even after the pain was gone, it was relieving just listening to their childish debates and arguments.

"Ím 4lríght."
I said just to ease their worries.

"Okay... But please, can you tell us what happened? Why did you suddenly start hurting? I could tell that pain is different than when a universe was created."
One of the voices asked, I could sense the worry in their voice.

"Í'm... Ñøt sûr3."
I said as I sat down and rubbed my skull a little.

"That's... Weird. What could've it been..."
The voices then started talking amongst each other.

I signed as I put my hand to my lap and slowly sat up.

"I'm súre ît'š ñøthíñg."
I said and opened a portal to Sweettale #876

"Are you sure you can continue destroying? I'm afraid the same thing will happen again..."
One of the voices said with concern and worry lacing their tone.

"Í'll b3 fíñ3."
I sighed and entered the portal before the voices made me do otherwise.

I teleported right next to the Frisk as I took their SOUL and put it in the anti-void with the others before continuing on to dusting the entirety of Ruins. I slowly started by killing all the froggits and whimsums in the first room as I killed the moldsmalls and vegetoids soon after.

I felt a sharp pain in my SOUL again as I winced a little, my tail waving as I grit my teeth. Then, the pain suddenly stopped as I looked at my hands which were covered in dust.

I gave a sigh of remorse before walking through Toriel's home and to the door which were the exit of the ruins. As I saw the Toriel talking to the Sans, I immediately sent my strings to her SOUL and quickly broke it as she dusted.

Hurriedly opening the door, I saw the Sans already gone. This was the 10th time in a row the same thing happened. I then walked through the eye-sore of a forest, filled with candy of all kinds, Cross and Horror loved Sweetale AUs and I see why.

I then dusted a Snowdrake and Icecap here and there, soon reaching Dogamy and Dogoressa. As the two sniffed around, I grabbed both of their SOULs and broke them, carrying on with the destruction of the AU.

I dusted a few more monsters before getting to Snowdin, spending a little bit of time to find everyone that evacuated and dust them all individually and then made it to Papyrus.

"I-I KNOW IT MAY BE HARD, STRANGE LOOKING SANS... BUT I BELIEVE ANYONE CAN CHANGE WITH JUST SOME EFFORT! SO LET ME HELP Y-"

I dusted him before he could finish as I continued to Waterfall, glancing at Sans' station to see he wasn't there either. So, this one was really insisting on fighting me, eh?

I sighed and dusted some Aarons, Woshuas and the Shyren. My tail got wet as I walked through, which really irritated me before reaching Gerson's store. I entered as I glanced at him.

"So, you came, huh."
He said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I døñt wañn4 chít çhàt."
I said before dusting him and exiting his store again.

I then made my way to tem village and dusted everyone there, my tail dragging behind me as I continued to make my way to Undyne. I shook of the water from my tail as it kept getting wet which kept me annoyed, I usually like Waterfall though.

I made it to Undyne and quickly dusted her as I didn't wanna deal with her, making my way to Hotland.

The Sans, again, wasn't at his station which made me kinda irritated but oh well. I felt the lava warming my tail up which I actually didn't mind as I killed the guards, Alphas and Mettaton in one swift move. I dusted everyone else as I walked through, glancing at the Core all the while.

I then walked into Mtt's resort before making my way to the Core, and then finally getting to the Judgement Hall.

The bell rang as the Sans finally appeared, his lazy smile and posture notable.

"You've been busy, huh?"
He said, I didn't answer.

"Alright then, let's cut to the point. I know it is no point of fighting you so before I die, I have one question and one question only. Why?"
He asked me curiously.

"Ít's á w4st3 óf tímè tø t3ll yóú"
I said as my strings wrapped around his SOUL and dusted him effortlessly, I then made my way to Asgore and killed him too.

I then entered the codes of the universe before I felt the same sharp pain in my SOUL again, this time it made me drop to my knees as my tail curled around me, my ears lowering.

°•°•°•

Ello, yes, late, you can slap me twice across the face digitally. I'm sorry it got delayed again since school was being a little bish and everytime I remembered I forgot or procrastinated, it should've came out last week and I'm sorry.

Anyways, merry Christmas and take this as my gift!

Have a nice day/night!♡

(1302 words)