Starvation

***Error POV***

I slowly started to wake up. Wait, wake up? Since when did I fall asleep though...

As I regained consciousness i quickly noticed my ears and tail were back. My eyesockets snapped open and I started examining the new limbs.

I truly had the ears and tail from my cat form, but how?

I also noticed that my bones were more fluffy. That's strange. I can also see clearer in the dark so that's nice I guess.

I slowly sat up in the bed and looked around, spotting Sci holding my... Wait, IS THAT MY SOUL?!

I intensely watched him hold my SOUL in his hands. This must be the most fear I ever felt.

I could tell my eyelights were slits once he started coming forward. When he was close enough I snatched my SOUL back and glared at him.

Unfortunately, he started coming even closer and requested to take a look at my injuries.

"\/\/hy šhøúlđ í trúšt yøú wîth my iñjúrí3s?"
I asked him, glitching even more than before.

"I just want to help you! Is that such a bad thing?"
He asked in a calm tone but judging by his eyes he was really tense. Thanks for teaching me to read emotions Night.

Sci slowly pulled up his inventory and took healing items out of it.

"If you won't let me heal you, then at least take these."
He said, handing me the food.

Of course, I didn't accept it. I'm not stupid, it can be poisoned or something. Oh, and also consuming any food that doesn't have my magic in it makes me vomit.

I noticed I still had my SOUL in my hands so I used what magic I had and tightened my stiching on it a bit before putting it back.

"Ím súr3 ïtš pøíšoñéd, 4ñđ í čâñt 3ât âñy føóđ th4t dô3šñt hâv3 my mâgíc îñ ït."
I said after hesitating for a while, staring back at him.

The shock on his face was amusing must I say. I watched him stare back at me.

I didn't think he would come and lose my restrains, though I could see the hesitation in his eyelights. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was scared of me.

He slowly handed me the food and I just stared at it. I slowly concentrated on any raw magic in the air since I didn't have enough, and slowly sent it into the butterscotch pie I was handed.

I watched as the pie started glowing a light blue. I then used the magic to check the poison levels in the pie. Surprisingly, it was just baked fresh by the original Toriel.

I watched Sci slowly come and tighten the restrains back to how they were. He then moved away as fast as he could.

Taking the pie, I opened my mouth and letting my tongues wrap around the pie before eating it whole. Surprisingly, it tasted like a normal butterscotch pie, no poison or anything.

Looking back at Sci, I found his horrified expression amusing. Don't blame me, I can't eat any other way than that.

"Y-you have f-five tongues?!"
He asked in utter disbelief.

"Y3áh... Šøméthíñg wrøñg wîth th4t?"
I asked as innocently as I could, my tail slowly swinging left and right.