What?

It was evening, Swap was just hanging out in his room untill all of a sudden Ink slammed his door open.

"Swap! C'mon, Error's at it again!"
He said urgently before running of to get dream.

Swap sighed as he closed his window and got out of his room, this was just a normal day for him. Most of the time this happened at midnight so he was lucky.

He saw that Dream and Ink have already created the portal to the AU that was getting destroyed. He made his way down the stairs quickly and followed them into the portal.

***Error's POV***

I was Infront of the portal leading to my Anti-Void, somehow I managed to chip away at the codes from the current AU I was in. As I heard another portal opening, I tried to destroy the code faster.

"Error!"
I heard a yell.

I sent out strings everywhere in random directions to cover me as the pain kept going. It was unbearable. I tried to destroy the world as fast as possible.

After a few seconds, I managed to chip away at all the codes as the world started to get eaten up by the void, I quickly left through the portal. I saw one of Ink's paints burn through the strings as I left.

Dropping to the ground of the Anti-Void, I gripped my chest again. I didn't know what was happening, but I did not like it.

I felt my tail swaying from side to side fastly as I didn't want anyone near me, glitches clouding my vision as I felt a crash coming. The pain was unbearable..

***Time skip!***

I woke up on my bean bag as I felt the pain was gone. I could hear worried murmurs from the voices as I finally opened my eyes.

Infront of me was Fate, Destiny nowhere to be seen.

"My child... Are you alright?"
They asked worriedly.

"Í-Í đøñ'+ kñ0\/\/..."
I said, my breathing still heavy.

I then felt something hug me as I looked back up to see Fate giving me one of the biggest bear hugs in existence.

"Í'm fíñ3."
I said with a small sigh.

"You are not my child. You cannot lie to me."
She said as she tightened her hug.

"I can't bear seeing you alone in pain."
She continued soon after.

I gave another sigh before looking around again.

"Í$ D3stíñy hér3 tø0?"
I asked curiously as she kept hugging me.

"No. She said she detected a problem in the Multiverse's codes and is currently trying to fix it."
She said while gently patting me on the back.

My ears lowered as my tail wrapped around us both.

"Øh.."
I said with a sad undertone to my voice.

"However, she will be here next week."
She said with a smirk on her face.

I made a happy nice while throwing my hands into the air, careful to not hit her. She then let go of the hug with a chuckle as she sat down next to my bean bag.

"I, however, don't have a lot to do, so I can stay and talk with you."
She said with a caring look on her face.

***Swap's POV***

I watched as Ink gave a frustrated groan, gripping Broomie tightly.

"He got away again!"
He muttered before turning around, his eyelights turning into two red pupils as he stormed away, making a portal.

"Calm down... We'll get him next time."
I said in an attempt of calming him even a little.

"We're going back to the HQ."
He said angrily as he jumped into his ink portal.

I sighed as I followed Dream into his portal. I hope we finally get him one day.

***Bad sanses***

"KILLER! GET BACK HERE!"
Dust yelled as he chased after Killer. What did he do now? Well, he stole Dust's scarf because he wasn't paying attention to him.

Cross sighed as he looked at the clock. It was somewhere about 3AM, so it wasn't new they were up to their shenanigans again. He just couldn't wait for Error to come, he was supposed to be here around midnight.

Cross got up from the couch and then walked to the hallway connected to the living room, it was big and spacious. Windows on one side with pillars holding the ceiling up, almost like a judgement hall. His scarf dragged behind him as his footsteps echoed through the big hall.

Faint screams of Dust and Killer could be heard from a distance, it was very annoying. Cross suddenly heard a meow from one of the pillars.

Turning to that pillar, he saw an orange fluffy cat with green eyes walking up to him and meowing on its way.

"Hi Soop.."
He said as he knelt down and held a hand for the kitty. The kitty meowed as it rubbed his head on his hand, immediately purring.

Then he suddenly heard a glitchy portal open as Error fell through it, the portal immediately closing. He let out a glitchy groan as his tail waved in an annoyed matter.

"Oh! There's the big kitty."
Cross said jokingly as Soop sat on the ground and looked at Error

"Gr3etiñgs to yøú tô0..."
Error groaned as he slowly got up from the floor, his tail curling around him.

Cross chuckled as he got up too and went over to help him, taking his sleeve and helping him up.

"You good dude?"
Cross asked as worry slowly laced his tone.

"H4d w0rs3..."
Error groaned out as he finally got up, his ears were lowered and his tail immediately curled up around him.

Soop jumped onto Cross's shoulder as he meowed at Error. He stared at Soop for a moment.

"W0w, nev3r kñew thíš ç4t hâd múçh šæs..."
He said as he stared at Soop for a moment before hearing a chuckle from Cross.

"You can understand him? What'd he say? I'm curious?"
Cross asked as he tilted his head curiously.

°•°•°•

In my defense, I had 2 DTIYS' I had to finish along with two new drawing so please forgive me. Have your weekly dose of food!

Have a nice day/night ♡

(1034 words)