Dreams or Nightmares?

***Error's POV***

I glare at the ball of positivity standing right before me. That silence breaks when I notice my dreamscape shifting from a black-yellow night sky to a added vibrant blue.

"Hey Error, sorry I was late. Killer was stealing Cross's chocol-"
Nightmare cut himself of as he looked from dream to me.

"Brother-"
Dream tried to say.

"Yeah, no. We are going to my dreamscape since I'm not dealing with this."
Nightmare said as he wrapped a tentacle around me and left through a portal.

Portals are used to go from dreamscape to dreamscape like the portals that lead from AU to AU.

Only the owner of the dreamscape can go there. And people who get permission from the owner.

That being said, I thanked Nightmare as we both sat down next to a tree on a hill surrounded by everlasting night. I guess my detail to this dreamscape was the blue blanket with a sun on it, hanging around the tree.

I learned from Nightmare Dream and he share a dreamscape but still have their own. I do not know how Dream entered mine though.

"H3y, do yôu m4ybe have ideâ øñ how Dr3am came to MY dréámšcape?"
I asked him.

"He could've found it by trying to enter your dreams."
He answered.

"Mákes señse."
I replied, staring back at the stars.

*** Nightmares POV***

I stared at the flickering stars in the night sky. It was comforting.

"Ar3 you suré the c4stlesafé with +he three idiœts in it?"
He asked.

"Pretty sure it is. If it isn't, I'll just scold them again."
I replied.

I heard him chuckle a bit and then heard some shuffling. I looked to his side and saw him laying on the grass, embracing my aura surrounding the tree.

I smiled fondly of him and gazed back into the stars. The beautiful suns all around space, surrounded by another world and the black void.

After a while, I heard shuffling again and the felt something close to my side. I looked at Error slowly falling onto my shoulder with his skull. I just sighed and pat his skull with my tentacle.

His skull was fuzzy like a cat's head. Soon enough, I heard purring, followed by kneading, followed by a swinging tail.

"You're such a damn cat."
I said.

"Oh? W3ll deal with ít, gø0p lord."
He said and I just bonked him on the skull for that.

Soon I heard some more shuffling and now there was a literal cat on my lap.

"I'm so telling Killer about this."
I teased him.

I heard low hissing and growling. I looked at him to see him with eyes closed repeatingly shaking his head in protest.

I chuckled and petted him. It was... comforting, somehow. Though that was ruined by me felling a bit lightheaded.

"Error, I'm waking up, I have to go."
I said to him.

He nodded and left. I felt myself fading from the dreamscape and slowly but surely I was back in the living room of the mansion again.

I looked around to see it all clean, just like I left it. Sitting straighter up I looked for one of my books inside of my inventory.