Recovery

It was a beautiful and calm night, both Dream and Ink went to sleep already. Swap was sitting next to a window in his room, which wasn't filled with as many saturated colors as some would think.

His room gave a calming tranquility, mixed with the beautiful stars of the AU their base was stationed in. He was thinking about every event that unfolded since he couldn't sleep.

He was confused on why Error is basically a cat now, it may be confusing but it makes him chuckle how a fearsome and evil destroyer could look like a cute cat.

He shook his head with a small chuckle at the thought, when he suddenly heard something at his window. He looked up and saw his friend, an owl, sitting right at the outside of his window.

He got up a little to open it and let his small friend in. The owl landed right on his shoulder and he chuckled as he started petting it. It's feathers were as beautiful and calming as the night.

The feathers on it's wings faded from a great shade of grey at the tips to a snow kind of white on its body, same thing with it's tail. It rested on his shoulder as he pet it, smiling a little to himself.

Without realizing it, he slowly fell asleep while leaning on the window's sill, the owl not taking long to do so either. Slowly fluffyfing on his shoulder, the owl also fell into a soundless sleep.

***Timeskip, Bad Sanses POV***

Cross sighed and looked out the window, in the AU they were stationed in it was still day. He was tired from the healing he had to do, everyone was still asleep and not a while ago Dust fell asleep too.

It sucked to use healing magic when you have a lot of LV, it becomes more tiring the more LV you have. He shouldn't be the one to complain thought, Dust has double LV than he does and he should be pretty tired from that.

He got up and walked through the big half mansion half castle they lived in, his scarf dragging on the floor. He came to the kitchen and went inside as he looked at the long hallway he just walked through that separated the living room and kitchen.

He sighed as he closed the door and started cooking, taking out a pan, a bowl, oil, eggs and the seasoning. He put the pan on the stove as he carefully poured a bit of the oil inside and turned the stove on.

He set the oil back down and broke some of the eggs into the bowl, putting some seasoning in there too and pouring the eggs into the pan that had hot oil in it.

He took a fork and waited for the eggs to cook, occasionally flipping them. He sighed as his eyelights became a bit fuzzy, the tiredness of the healing magic just started to take its impact.

Once the eggs were cooked, he set the table and put the eggs in the middle as he left the kitchen and went back to the living room. He woke up Killer slowly.

"Ughhh... What is it?"
Killer asked as he glanced at Cross, his singular eyelight fuzzier than before. His SOUL was on stage 1.

"I made dinner, I'll be in the kitchen while you wake the others."
He said, walking back to the kitchen.

Killer perked up at the sound of food and quickly started to wake everyone else up.

--------

Error stayed on the couch while everyone went to the kitchen, hist fluffy tail curled around him as his ears were lowered, he was deep in thought. He was blankly staring at the wall, not saying anything.

Even with Horror's and Killer's bickering, he didn't budge. He seemed completely unbothered by anything, one might even say there was not a thought behind his eyes.

He snapped out of it once he felt one of Nightmare's tentacles on his shoulder, his head snapped to look at Nightmare, startled.

"You alright? You've been staring at that wall for quite a while..."
He said, a worried look in his eyelight.

Error blinked a bit as his tail uncurled and waved around for a bit before laying back down on the couch.

"Y-y3âh, sørry. Júšt gœt los+ in th0úght."
He said, shaking his head a bit as he stood up.

"You sure? Your voice is... Pretty full of static."
Nightmare said as he retracted his tentacle.

"Í š4íd Í'm fîñ3."
Error said with a small his as his tail started to wave around slowly again.

"Alright."
Nightmare said with a small sigh while he turned back around to the kitchen.

"Come to us if you wanna."
He said and left to the kitchen where Killer and Horror could still be heard bickering.

Error sighed and stood there for a while before following after Nightmare, his tail and scarf dragging on the ground behind him. He wasn't gonna eat, no, he just didn't wanna be alone though.

He made it to the kitchen right as Nightmare had sat back down. Error sat on his respective chair besides Dust and Cross, his place didn't have a plate or utensils since Horror already knew he wouldn't eat.

"But cmonnn, they are cuter!"
Killer said, still bickering with Horror.

"Bunnies are still better, no matter what!"
Horror replied as he finished chewing on his food.

"Wh4t ær3 they bíçkeríñg abøút ñ0w?"
Error asked as he tilted his head to the side, looking at Dust.

"They're arguing if cats or bunnies are better, I don't know how they came to that topic but they did somehow."
Dust said with a tired sigh as he kept eating his food.

"Not gonna eat again?"
Cross asked, ignoring the bickering two as he looked at Error.

"Ñæh, døñt f3el líké ït."
He replied with a small shrug as his tail curled around him again.

"Alright, just know that you're missing out."
Cross said as all three of them chuckled.

***Star Sanses POV***

Ink got out of bed excitedly, his wound had already healed since he used his magic to heal it. He quickly got out of his Pj's and changed into his usual clothes as he picked up broomie and ran through his mess of a room, full of doodles, sketches, finished paintings and a lot of drawing in general.

He ran into the hallway as he closed the door of his room. He excitedly knocked on Dream's room to wake him up like every other morning. He went into his room and to the side of Dream's bed.

He shook him awake, gently of course.

"Ooh... It's morning already?"
Dream asked as he sat up on his bed and stretched a little while yawning.

"Yep! C'mon, let's go start the day!"
Ink chirped excitedly as he dashed out of Dreams room to wake up Swap.

Dream chuckled as he got out of bed and changed out of his PJs too, putting on his usual clothes and taking his crown from his night stand and out it on his head as he left his room.

Ink rushed into Swap's room and knocked on the door as he came in slowly again. He saw Swap asleep on the window sill, the window open. He sighed a little at his friend's tiredness as he gently shook him awake.

"Ughhhh...."
Swap groaned a little as he yawned and stretched.

"Morning already?"
He asked, his voice a bit groggy.

"Yep! Now get up, I feel like it's gonna be an amazing day!"
Ink chirped again as he left Swap's room, he just sighed and got up from his chair, glancing at the open window before leaving his room and closing the door.

°•°•°•°•°•
Boo!
Yeah I know it's a little late but that's alright (I hope).
I brainstormed some ideas for one of my books that I'm gonna rewrite (wink wink, nudge nudge).

Thank you for wasting your time again and also thank you for all the reads you guys gave me on this story, I'm so grateful!

Have a wonderful day/night ♡

(1363 words)