Chapter fifteen

🌶️A little spicy 🌶️
   Ever since Henry had gone to Emma Refina has been looking at custody options. She searched all night for one and finally found one she thinks Emma would agree on.

"Look, baby, this one says that the child will stay for each parent a month at a time. That would mean we'd each get Henry for a month with visitation as much as we want!" Regina smiles and looks at you as you sit on the couch.

You smile and rub her back while looking at the computer, "you sure you can be away from him every other month, love?" You ask softly.

This made Regina sigh. Did she want to be away from her son every other month? No, but she felt as if she had no other choice.

"What choice do I have? If I don't do something she will try and kill you!"

"And you have magic she doesn't!" You say while taking her hand.

Regina looks at you and a little tear rolls down her cheek, "Henry wouldn't forgive me if I used magic on her. He sees her as some goddess." She says while leaning back against the couch.

You sigh and think of something to cheer her up. Finally you smile and straddle Regina while hooking your arms around her neck. She looks at you and tries not to grin but fails. Her hands rest on your sides and gently squeeze you from time to time.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a sigh and a grin.

This makes you giggle and press your body against hers, "you've been stressing over this for weeks, I want you to let loose a little and enjoy one evening with me, please?"

You give Regina your best pouty face which makes the woman giggle.

"Fine, but not because you asked so sweetly." She lifts her chin and kisses you softly.

You both groan into the kiss...you both seriously missed this. Regina's hands tighten around your waist as her tongue circles yours. Another groan. Needing air, you pull back and stare at the woman below you.

She grabs your chin, "did I tell you you were allowed to pull away?" She asks as she stares at your lips.

If Emma wasn't going to take you out, this definitely would. You blush and giggle before shaking your head, "no, you didn't."

Her hand grips your rear, "then why'd you pull away, sweet thing?" She asks with a knowing grin.

Regina knew what she was doing, and she knew you liked it.

"I needed air, your kiss sucked all of my air away." You say as you shrug.

Regina nods, "mhm, well, I suppose I'll let you breathe for a second...but then we are going to kiss until I say otherwise, understood?" She asks as her grip on your rear tightens.

You blush and swallow thickly. You forgot just how seductive and intimidation she could be when she wanted.

You quickly nod, "understood."

Regina grins and pecks your nose, "that's a good girl." She says and gives your rear a light smack before kissing you again.

The kiss was long and well needed. Her grip loosens as she lays you on the couch and climbs onto you. Regina slides her hands up your thighs as she kisses your lips, then your cheek, and then your neck. You let out a little moan as she kisses your neck.

She whispers, "is this up to your liking?"

You give her a nod, she continues. Somewhere between 8:30 and midnight you both had lost your clothes and were in bed. Regina had kissed every single part of your body before her hand made its why up your thigh. She kissed your neck and touches that sweet spot slowly. She earns a little moan from you and then picks up the speed of her fingers.

"Regina, I- I can't." You say is pure ecstasy.

She slows her fingers down and kisses your lips, "want me to stop?" She asks concerned.

You shake your head, "goodness no, but could you go a little slower?"

She grins and nods, "anything for my beautiful girl." Her hand picks up the slow pace.

This. This is exactly what you needed. You moan over and over again until that wonderful feeling floods your body. Regina smiles and kisses your neck until your breathing goes back to normal.

"Did you enjoy?" She asks as she pulls you into a cuddle.

Your bodies were sweaty as you lay your head in the crook of her neck. She giggles and wraps her arms around your waist.

"Yes I enjoyed it." You say with a smile.

Regina nods, "good, now get some sleep, baby. Tomorrow we are talking to Emma."

lana_parrillastories