Chapter twelve

The next morning you woke up confused. This wasn't your bedroom. 'Where am I?' You thought to yourself as you looked around. Then the night of bliss you had came into your mind and you knew exactly where you were. You slumped down into the pillow, covered your eyes, and smiled. 'I'm still at Regina's house.' You thought.

    As you gathered your things and got dressed you heard a voice coming from behind you.

"Leaving so soon are we?" Regina said as she smiled and walked to you.

Your hands interlocked with hers and she gave you a sweet kiss, "I figured you'd want to stay longer, we could even walk to work together." Regina said with a smile.

"I would love to walk to work with you madam mayor." You said teasingly

Regina smirked, "I though we already established that madam mayor was my new nickname last night, sheriff y/n." She said with a wide smirk.

You smiled and kissed Regina softly. After you shared a kiss you went over to her bed to get your shoes. Before you could put one on Regina tackled you and before you knew it she had you pinned.

"I just needed my shoes." You said smiling

Regina shook her head, "and I don't want you to leave yet." She said.

As you both looked at each other in awe you ran your thumb along Regina's scar. As you did this Regina kissed your thumb.

"I've always loved that scar." You said quietly.

Regina leaned close to you and grinned, "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." You said with sincerity.

  Regina began to press kisses on your neck slowly. Your hands roamed from her back to her hair as she moved from one side of your neck to the other. She then moved from your neck to your chin, then she stopped at your lips.

"Is something wrong?" You asked concerned.

Regina smiled, "no, I just want you to know that I had the best night ever. And not because of what we did here, but because of the thought you put into this." She said.

"Well, you deserve to be loved, and I consider myself lucky to be able to love you." You said.

Regina smiled and brought your lips to hers. She kissed you softly and pulled you into her by your waist.

As you both were enjoying your time together rude banging on her front door interrupted you both.

Regina stopped kissing you and pulled back, "just ignore it." She said as she began to kiss you again.

As the knocking continued you both gave up and Regina walked downstairs. You quickly followed behind her.

"I'm going to kill whoever that is!" Regina said in a low voice.

Who was at the door?