Chapter fourteen

Before you could stop her, Regina had stormed out of the house. You could feel her anger radiate off of her though you didn't know why she was upset.

     In an attempt to calm her down you gently tugged her arm making her turn to you. Her hardened face quickly softened as she saw the confused look on your face.

"Regina what's wrong?" You asked as you held her hands in yours.

"I have to find Emma y/n, now!" She said as she began to walk again.

  You let out a frustrated sigh and ran to catch up with your angered queen. As you approached Mary Margaret's apartment Regina seemed even more upset as she stormed up the stairs.

"Open up!" Regina said as she banged her fist on the door.

Emma answered.

  As Regina saw the woman she darted into the apartment making Emma back up.

"You tried to poison y/n!?" She yelled with fury.

Emma smirked, "no not her, you." She said calmly.

"What!?" You said abruptly.

Emma looked past Regina and went to walk up to you.

Regina quickly retaliated, "don't get any closer to her or I swear I will kill you!" She said as she stepped in front of you.

Emma put her hands in the air sarcastically, "fine, but I just want you to know this. Enjoy your time as an unbothered couple because that's about to end." She said threateningly

"What do you mean Emma?" You asked.

"She isn't going to do anything y/n she doesn't have to guts to hurt anyone." Regina said as she stared down the woman in front of her.

Emma smirked and folded her arms, "oh no, it's not me you should be worried about, it's your mother Regina."

"Stop talking in riddles and tell me what you mean!" Regina said as she began to lose patience.

"What I mean is, your mothers in town, and once she knows that you're happy she will do what she always does, takes away the said happiness. This is why I want to make a bargain." Emma said as she sat down into her chair.

Regina tilted her head, "what is it that you could possibly want from me?" She asked.

"I want Henry, you give me him and I will never tell your mother about y/n, but if you don't I only have to make one call and y/n's dead."

As fear crept into your body you grabbed Regina's arm and looked at Emma. Regina glared at Emma but she knew what she had to do.

"How about this, I let Henry see you for two weeks, just you and him?" Regina asked.

"Not good enough." Emma demanded.

Before Regina could speak again you forced her to look at you.

"Regina don't bargain Henry over to her just for me. Your love interest is always replaceable but not your son." You said.

Regina looked at you with uncertainty then spoke, "I'm not going to lose you or Henry. I have an idea okay?"

You nodded and Regina looked back at Emma.

"Here's what's going to happen, you and I will come to some custody agreement but until then you keep him, is that understood?" Regina said as she leaned down and looked at Emma.

Emma smirked and nodded, she agreed. As you and Regina made your way to the door Emma spoke again.

"Regina, your mother was never here I just needed bait so you'd listen, but that doesn't mean I won't kill y/n if you go back on your word."

Regina left and you walked with her. You attempted to talk to her and she would ignore you. When she had gotten home she finally opened up and sunk into your arms.

"I can't lose you or Henry." She said as she hugged you tightly.

You hugged her back, "I know Gina."

"No you don't know. I have waited years to be with you and I can't breathe without Henry. As long as he's with Emma I know he will be safe but I am not about to lose you." She said.

   You wiped Regina's tears and brought her inside the house. You and Regina agreed that you'd get Henry to Emma's and that's what you did.

  Henry packed his suitcase happily came downstairs when he was ready. Regina hugged him tightly and watched as you both walked down the sidewalk. She made sure you got Henry to Emma's and back to her home safely.

That's when things began to go downhill