Chapter thirteen

As you and Regina made your way to the door the banging continued. It was annoying to be completely honest.

When Regina opened the door a happy and excited Mary Margaret appeared. She looked as she always did except she had a pie in her arms.

Regina crossed her arms confused, "why the pie? What's the occasion?" She asked

Mary Margaret beamed, "I heard that you two hit it off and I wanted to tell you both how excited everyone is!" She said with a big smile.

"What do you mean everyone is happy?" You asked as she handed you the pie.

Mary Margaret rolled her eyes, "well, everyone in town knows that you both have had a thing for each other for a long time. We all were so happy when Emma told us the good news." She added with a smile.

Regina and you both smiled at the woman in front of you as she turned and left. Once she was gone Regina let out a sigh as she placed the pie on her counter.

"Did you tell Emma we went on a date?" She asked as you made your way into the kitchen.

You shook your head and cut two pieces for you both, "no, I never said anything so I have no idea how she knows." You said.

Regina looked at you puzzled then down at the pie, "wait a minute, there's a note on the box." She said as she quickly snatched it up and read it aloud.

Dear y/n and Regina,

I hope you both enjoy this, especially Regina. This is an apple pie made by Granny, but I was able to add a special ingredient, enjoy!

Sincerely, Emma

As Regina finished reading the note you both studied the pie to attempt to figure out what the ingredient was.

"Is it extra apples?" You asked.

Regina shook her head, then realization hit her. Regina quickly went over to you and moved you away from the pie. You looked at her confused and a bit worried. You turned around to face her and held her at the waist.

"Hey, what is it?" You asked.

Regina's worried face soon turned into a dark glare.

"I am going to kill her!"