Chapter seven

Everyone stood still in Regina's kitchen, nobody moved. The shock of what Emma had done ran through my body and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. The man that stood in front of me was tall, had brown hair, and a hook for a hand. He was the first to talk.

"Well, this is quite awkward if I do say so myself." He said with an awkward smile.

"Yes, it is." I said as I glared daggers at Emma.

Emma rolled her eyes, "you can't be mad at me, you have been cheating on me with Regina!" She said accusingly.

My eyes widened at her remark, "No, no, Emma I have not been with Regina at all, ever!"

"That's not what Regina told me!" Emma said in an angered tone.

I placed my hands on my forehead and took a breath before looking at Regina and Emma.

"Emma, you and I are done, Regina I need to talk to you, and I will not be fought over by two mature and grown adults!" I said as walked out of the kitchen with Regina behind me.

As we walked outside I felt as if I was about to scold a child for stealing a cookie. I never imagined I'd be talking to her, not about this anyway.

"Spill it!" I said as I stared at Regina.

"Y/n, what do you want me to say?" She asked.

I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes, "let's start with why Emma thinks I have been cheating on her with you!" I said in a demanding tone.

Regina's face softened and she let her vulnerability show, "After I saw you and Emma leave Granny's I plotted out a way to get you two apart. I waited until Hook showed up and Emma met him, once that happened I started to pretend to be on the phone with you as Emma would walk past me. She finally asked me if we were together, and when she did I froze and told her yes. I am so sorry y/n."

I stared at Regina with shock and anger. This was all her fault. Before I knew what I was even doing I began to yell at Regina.

"EMMA AND I WERE HAPPY AND YOU RUINED IT! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID BEFORE! WHAT KIND OF EVIL INSECURITY COMPELS YOU  TO DO THIS TO ME?" I asked as tears violently ran down my face.

Regina mumbled 'I'm sorry' as her lip began to quiver.

"If yo-you were sor-sorry you wouldn't have do-done this." I said.

As the overwhelming feeling of sadness came to me I left and went home without looking back. As I walked home I knew Regina wanted to follow after me, but she didn't, and that is what hurt me the most.