You've Been Ignoring Him

Walker Scobell
- Last night, you and your friends had a sleepover and played a game of Truth or Dare as usual — it was a friend group tradition.
- Your dare was to ignore Walker for the entirety of tomorrow. At first, you doubted doing that, but rules were rules.
- The morning wasn't so bad, just a good morning text. After lunch was when he began spamming, asking questions like 'hey, you up yet?' and 'are you okay? where are you?' It took all your willpower not to open those texts up.
- He then began to call you — audio calls, facetimes, voicemails. He wasn't working either, so he was free to bug you all day.
- His turning point, however, was when you accidentally opened his chat, showing him that you'd left him on read.
- 'Y/N? Y/N. I know you can see this, what's wrong???'
- 'did I do something????'
- 'helloooooo'
- 'ANSWER ME PLEASE'
- He got fed up and asked his mother to drive him to your house, pretending that you asked him to come over when he was indeed coming unannounced. When he got to the front of your house, your mother told you Walker's car was in the driveway, making you panic. You decided to go answer the door anyway.
- 'For god's sake, why didn't you answer your phone?' Were the first words that came out of Walker's mouth before pulling you into an unexpected hug. 'Never do that again.'

Adam Reed
- He forgot your 6 month dating anniversary, which he didn't know the two of you were celebrating. You had planned a dinner out at a fancy diner and he had no clue, no present, no nothing. During the dinner was when you realised he had no clue why the two of you were there.
- You ignored him the whole of next day, even at school.
- 'Y/N, what did I do?' He questioned, panicking as he chased you down the halls at school, grabbing ahold of your shoulder which you shrugged to get his hands off.
- 'You forgot what yesterday was.' You muttered the first sentence he'd heard from you the whole day before you went off, leaving him in the middle of the hallway for everyone to stare.
- He found out through a boy best friend of yours that she'd been geeking about the 6 month anniversary for weeks. Adam felt super guilty and decided to show up with a huge bouquet of your favourite flowers and colours, along with a long handwritten note attached to it that he'd been curating for the past 2 hours.
- You took pity on the boy who you've been ignoring all day as he stood on your doorstep with the heavy flowers, a small smile on his face with anxious brows. You let him in and read the note in front of him on the sofa. It was like 3 pages long.

Charlie Kincaid
- You, Barry, Maya and Lizzie were setting up a surprise birthday party for Charlie's 15th birthday, and everyone had to ignore Charlie as much as possible for the entirety of the day at school, which you felt super guilty about. Charlie, however, wasn't that dumb. He figured all of you had a surprise for him, and didn't question anything about everyone ignoring him all of a sudden.
- After school, his mother brought him to get ice cream for his birthday, and when he asked whether his friends were planning something, his mother shook her head, 'I have no clue, if they are, I have nothing to do with it.' She responded rather truthfully in Charlie's opinion – his mood began to dip. Unbeknownst to him, his mother is a spectacular liar.
- While the two were getting ice cream, your group of friends began decorating the house and setting everything else. Charlie's mother was kind enough to help decorate beforehand in case the group had limited time.
- When Charlie came home, it was like a cliche surprise party – lights off, and when Charlie's mother turned them on, everyone shot up from their hiding spots and yelled out 'Happy Birthday!'
- 'Y'all had me in the second half.' Charlie chuckled, a party hat placed on his head by Barry.
- 'Happy 15th, Kincaid.' You smiled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek which made him blush furiously.

Percy Jackson
- Disclaimer: this happened before you were dating.
- Grover had asked you to fetch Percy to play a game of volleyball, Satyrs VS Demigods, since this was Grover's first time and wanted Percy to play along.
- But when you went to try and find him, you heard chatting from the edge of the woods, near his cabin where you thought he'd be.
- 'We... it work...' were words you heard from a feminine voice. You immediately hid behind a pillar of the cabin, seeing Percy with a daughter of Hermes facing each other beside his cabin.
- 'Look, I appreciate it and all.' Percy began, but his sentence was cut off by the girl pulling him in for a kiss on the lips which you turned your head around for. You could hear Percy's voice start to strain and the girl start to cry, so you rushed out of there in an instant.
- 'Where's Percy?' Grover asked, the match having already started, Grover subbed out.
- 'He... he didn't want to play. I'm sure I'll convince him next time,' You comforted the Satyr, 'for now, let's just have fun.'
- For the rest of the day, Percy approached you like usual, striking up conversations, asking if he could train with you, et cetera. However, you responded dryly, almost as if you were avoiding him, which dipped his mood. He didn't know you saw him with the Hermes kid, so he had no clue what he'd done wrong either.
- It was during dinner at the dining Pavilion when he approached the Aphrodite table with a stern look, leaning over the table in front of you.
- 'Hey, can I steal you for a quick sec? We need to talk.' Percy asked, evident stares coming from the other Aphrodite children intimidating him. 'Please.'
- You sighed, nodding and muttering 'fine' before standing up. He brought you just outside the Pavilion, stopping in his tracks to face you.
- 'Why are you ignoring me?'
- 'I'm not ignoring you.'
- 'Yes, you are. You've been responding with one word answers, you turn around to walk the opposite direction whenever we make eye contact— what's up with that, Y/N?' He questioned, getting closer to you. You stayed silent, his brows furrowing harder. He took a deep breath, placing his hands on your shoulders. 'You can tell me anything, what's wrong?'
- 'I saw you with Rose in the woods this morning.' You blurted, avoiding eye contact with him. His eyes softened, taking off his hands from your shoulders.
- 'You... you know that was nothing, right? I pushed her off— told her I didn't like her in that way and to stay away from me. Come on, Y/N. It was nothing.' He assured you. 'If you're acting like this because you're planning to report her and I to Mr. D or Chiron, please don't. It was harmless.'
- 'No, no, I wasn't planning that. I just thought... nevermind. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come across as rude or anything.'
- 'It's all good, nothing wrong on your part. Besides, she knows why I don't like her.' Percy says, a small smirk on his face. Guess who became one of the first people to know Percy Jackson had a crush on the coolest Aphrodite daughter at camp? Couldn't be Rose Thames, could it?

—————————
A/N:
When I thought writing preferences would be easy and lead to consistent posts. mb yall !! - Raven

VOTE!!!