First Date/Confessions

Walker Scobell
AGE: 15

- No one but the both of you would classify this as a date, but Paul, a mutual friend of yours, had a birthday coming up, and everyone planned it to be a surprise party for him.
- The two of you were tasked with the job of getting balloons – solely balloons. Balloon letters, balloon animals, colourful balloons, whatever. You both decided to go to this extremely famous shop known for selling balloons.
- Unbeknownst to the both of you, it was more of a museum than a shop. Sure, there were balloons of all sorts, but you were sucked into an exhibit filled with balloon related activities – including a balloon pit.
- Walker thought: 'a little fun won't hurt', so the both of you decided to stay for a bit longer to play in the balloon pit, where you both attacked each other with rubber filled with air that slowly hit your face midair.
- There was a small moment where he tripped on a balloon, falling on his back which popped a lot of balloons surrounding him. At first you were super concerned, but when he got up you both began to laugh.
- When you came late with the balloons, your other friends weren't even surprised.

Adam Reed
AGE: 14

- Back when Adam was twelve, his older self accidentally time travelled and met Adam. One of the many discussions the variants had with each other were their future partners, to which older Adam revealed it was you.
- Adam was extremely confident and was about to ask you out the next day right then and there, but older Adam stopped him — saying that he only asked you out on the 28th of February, 2024 when he was 14.
- And so Adam waited for two years before finally asking you out on a date to the diner near your school so you can head there straight after school on a Friday.
- He casually asked you out when you were at your lockers, and since you've had a long time crush on him (even before the canteen incident), you said yes.
- The date was cute, he paid like the gentleman his mother raised him to be, and the food was great. He still hadn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet, which upset you a little but the date was still enjoyable and you both loved it.

Charlie Kincaid
AGE: 14

- It's not your first time at Charlie's dad's house, yet you were always intimidated by it. No matter how long you've known Charlie, it's just your way of thinking.
- You were there because his dad promised him a campfire activity and suggested he invited a friend over, and so he asked you.
- In the middle of the three of you setting up the fire, Charlie's dad had to go in a rush — again. It's not the first time you've seen this happen, and it really dipped Charlie's mood.
- You finished setting up the fire, handing Charlie his marshmallow stick. You started to comfort him, telling him that his father is just busy — not neglecting him whatsoever.
- The two of you have a great time talking and laughing in front of the fire, before a serious topic comes up.
- He confessed to you and asked you to be his girlfriend, and you said yes — sweet and simple ending to the 'date'.
- BONUS: when Charlie's father came home to you two cuddling on the couch watching a movie, he slowly walked away from the living room, silently cheering as he walked up to his bedroom.

Percy Jackson
AGE: 15

- He never had the guts to ask you out, but Grover had been telling him over and over that it was obvious you liked him back. Percy couldn't comprehend how the prettiest girl at the camp would like a wimp like him. Despite him being a confident guy, he felt self-conscious around you.
- Until finally, he mustered up the courage to ask you on a date... MID-TRAINING WITH YOU. You still think it's stupid after you started dating.
- You were in the hand-to-hand combat station when Luke started to tease Percy, saying he needed to improve his hand-to-hand combat skills in case of a situation where there wasn't a weapon available.
- Since Luke was the biggest Percy X Y/N shipper, he paired the both of you up. Thanks, Luke !!!
- Luke called you over, asking you to 'play fight' with Percy, causing you to chuckle.
- You both head into the fenced rink, you getting the first hit but Percy dodges it.
- 'Hey, Y/N?'
- 'Yes, Percy?' You responded before he threw a punch at you that you blocked.
- 'Are you free tomorrow?' He asked, the fight escalating.
- 'Depends... What time? You wanna train again?'
- 'No, no!' He said a little too quickly, causing you to play the defence game to better understand what he was trying to tell you. 'I mean- are you free tomorrow after dinner?'
- 'I suppose so. What's this for?' You asked, still oblivious. You could tell Percy was throwing weak punches, so you started to amp up the level; throwing a few good punches at his shoulder.
- 'Uhh- you'll se- HOLY OUCH.' He yelped out when you accidentally punched his gut. You endlessly apologised, but he just responded with, 'It's okay, that's what you were meant to do!'
- The next day, he searched for you after dinner and brought you to the edge of the camp where the sunset was the clearest. That was where he confessed, and obviously you felt the same. The amount of jokes he made during that confession was embarrassingly adorable.
- The both of you spent the rest of the night stargazing in each other's arms.

—————————
A/N:
This was meant to only be first dates, but then I realised half of it is just 'how you started dating' which is why I'm skipping that preference! Figure it out yourselves 😂😂😂 - Raven

VOTE!!