How You Met

Walker Scobell
AGE: you were both 13.

- You met him whilst auditioning for Annabeth Chase for the Percy Jackson series during a screening test – you even made it to the chemistry read. Unfortunately, you didn't get the role because of the lack of experience you have, but the two of you stayed friends.
- He would often bring you to set, and you've got no bad blood with Leah.
- You did however land a small role in 'The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes' as a girl named Lamina, the District 7 female tribute during the 10th Hunger Games.

Adam Reed
AGE: he was 11 and you were turning 11 in a few months.

- Ray Dollarhyde was bullying Adam at school in the canteen, per usual. Only difference was, he shoved Adam into you by accident whilst you were carrying your food to your table.
- Adam began profusely apologising, but you simply ignored him and yelled at Ray instead.
- 'You wanna go, Broke-hyde?' You asked, getting closer to him.
- 'It's Reed's fault! Motherfucker started it first!' He argued, backing up ever so slightly whilst keeping the tough guy act on.
- A friend of yours from your table ran to inform a teacher who stopped things from escalating further, which infuriated you even more.
- The next class you had with Adam, he started apologising again before you shut him up.
- 'You've done nothing wrong, calm down,' you joked, 'stop letting a guy like him walk all over you – it pains me just to watch.'
- 'Sorry.' He murmured under his breath.
- 'Say sorry again and I'll tell Mr. Fredrick it was you who pushed me.'

Charlie Kincaid
AGE: he was 8 and you were 7.

- You've just moved into a new neighbourhood only 2 weeks ago, but noticed the boy next door kept disappearing over the weekends, which barely gave you a chance to talk or play with him despite your parents' encouragement.
- On a Tuesday, your mother decided to head over to their house and knock on the door to ask for advice on how to raise you in a town like this – which school is the best, freshest grocery store, best places to have fun, etc.
- Whilst the mothers had their chat, Charlie's mother brought Charlie out to play with you.
- The both of you went out to the house garden and played with the swing Charlie had. You both were taking turns, talking about each other whilst doing so.
- 'Your parents are so nice, letting you have a swing at your house,' you expressed whilst he pushed you on the swing, 'I know my dad would say no if I asked, though. Is your dad like that?'
- Charlie was silent for a bit, before responding, 'Not really. He gets me almost anything I want, maybe because he doesn't love mom anymore and he feels somewhat pity for me.'
- 'Why doesn't he love your mom anymore?'
- 'I don't know. Even when I go to his house – sometimes, I have to stay with my mom anyway.' It was silent for a while before you stopped the swing, confusing Charlie.
- 'Here, get on,' you gestured for him to get on the swing, 'swinging on the swing will make you happy again.'

Percy Jackson
AGE: you were both 12.

- A new demigod had just been recruited at camp-half-blood, of course Annabeth Chase had to take care of him.
- Annabeth disliked you for one main reason: you were a daughter of Aphrodite. She's a sworn believer that daughters of Aphrodite could only stand there and look pretty, nothing else. This led to you taking extra training lessons from Luke, despite him having a tiny crush on your older sister which you 'hate' him for.
- Because you trained at every station – you were able to take glimpses of this new demigod who was trying to find out which god he was the son of.
- It was at the archery station when you interacted, Percy attempting to shoot the bullseye. Luke was busy and tasked you to assist him. You stared at his incorrect stance, chuckling to yourself.
- 'What's so funny?' He genuinely asked, his emerald green eyes catching yours for a brief moment.
- 'You're standing like you're in the front lines of war – stand sideways,' you instructed, getting a bit closer to him, 'point your toes to the target.'
- Without warning, he let go of the arrow and it flew elsewhere which took you aback.
- 'Woah! Hey, I didn't tell you to shoot yet.'
- 'Okay, okay! My bad for not being a child of Apollo.' He scoffed slightly, grabbing another arrow.
- 'Who said I'm the daughter of Apollo?' You shot back at him, furrowing your brows.
- 'You shot like 3 bullseyes just now, don't think I didn't see.'
- 'I'm the daughter of Aphrodite.'
- '... That makes more sense.' (get it... cus he thinks you're super beautiful?)

—————————
A/N:
Hey everyone !! Hope you liked the first preference. Do note that this is the first time I'm doing something like this, so if you have any feedback please comment it <3 - Raven

VOTE!!!