He's Jealous

Walker Scobell
- You were at the premiere of THG: TBOSAS, where you were paired up with actor Hiroki Berrecloth who played the male District 7 tribute, Treech — Lamina's supposed 'love interest'. This led to the both of you walking down the red carpet together instead of you and Walker as told by the PR team.
- You and Hiroki were doing a duo interview on the red carpet, and a bystander yelled out 'are you dating?' which caught you both completely off guard that you couldn't even respond.
- You then felt someone slip their hand on your waist from behind.
- 'I hope not.' Walker chimed in, the cameras flashing even more than before at his presence. You turned back to look at him and smirked.
- 'And you're allowed to be here?' You questioned, giving Hiroki a thumbs up before he left for a different interview.
- 'No... but people yell pretty loudly and I couldn't help but come over.' He smiled innocently, as if he had done nothing wrong.

Adam Reed
- Adam was texting to you about something that happened to him the other day — when he realised you hadn't seen his messages.
- Y/N? are you there? He typed; multiple times, actually. He eventually started calling you, but it was sent to voicemail each time.
- It got to a concerning point where he snuck out of his house to go over to yours, which on foot was 15 minutes.
- When he reached your house, he knocked on the door to be greeted by your aunt whom he has never met.
- 'Is Y/N Y/L/N home?' He asked her.
- 'Oh, yes, dear, she's just on the couch!' She ecstatically said to him, inviting Adam inside.
- When he walked in, you were on the couch playing mario kart with your cousin Brian, who was around the same age as you.
- 'Y/N?' Adam voiced out which startled you.
- 'Adam?' You whipped your head behind you, causing your kart to stop moving.
- 'Who?' Brian questioned, pausing the game and turning to look in the same direction as you.
- 'You weren't responding to your texts, I was so god damn worried.' Adam rested his elbows on the couch cushion above your head.
- You chuckled at him, then looked at Brian.
- 'So this is the guy you're 'head over heels in love with?'' Brian mocked.
- 'Shut up,' you scolded, wacking his head, 'Adam, meet Brian, my cousin. Brian, meet Adam, my boyfriend.'
- It's safe to say the three of you spent the whole night playing mario kart with a side of panic from Adam's mother who thought her 16-year-old went missing.

Charlie Kincaid
- Your childhood best friend from your hometown is coming to visit you after 8 years of no contact, mainly because his mother accidentally bumped into yours when your mother went back to your hometown to care for her mother.
- Charlie was there when Logan walked up your doorstep and rang the doorbell, to which you answered. He greeted you with a long, hearty hug, which already caught Charlie off guard.
- You let Logan in, introducing him to Charlie. However, you didn't mention he was your boyfriend to Logan, which made Charlie slightly disappointed. He was extremely quiet, and was in an overall bad mood whilst Logan was over.
- Whilst Logan went to the bathroom, you noticed Charlie fidgeting with his fingers.
- 'Hey, you okay?' You asked, sitting next to him on the island stool. He responded with a quiet 'yes', but you weren't convinced at all.
- 'No, you aren't. What's wrong?' You asked again, this time reaching out for his hand, intertwining your fingers. Just when he was about to speak, Logan came back into the room, making his presence obvious as he yawned extremely loudly, followed by opening the fridge.
- 'Hey, Y/N, you got any blueberries; my favourite?' He questioned.
- 'Oh, yeah! On the bottom rack.' You responded, looking back at Charlie.
- 'Thank the lord – my boyfriend has this huge fridge and he stores it on the top rack out of spite.' That's when it hit Charlie like a truck. He's gay.
- You notice his body language change at an instant, making you chuckle a bit, both at Logan's remark and Charlie's silliness.
- 'Yeah? How long have you both been together again?' You asked. You know, yet you asked just for Charlie to feel slightly more embarrassed.
- 'Like... 4 years now. Pretty sure he went to the same kindergarten as us back in the day.' You hummed at Logan's response, fiddling with Charlie's fingers as you gave him a small look.
- 'Oh, shut up.' He muttered, a small burp following after which made you start to giggle.

Percy Jackson
- You're practising your knife fighting with Luke. He opted for a water break, to which you obliged and went to take a sip of water. However, when you came back, Luke walked over to you with another guy beside him. His skin was a nice tan colour, with a slight definition of muscle, his raven (my name used to describe hair...?) black curls draping down his squarish face – he couldn't be older than 16.
- Luke patted my back before standing next to me, the mystery boy standing right in front of me, hands in his pockets.
- 'This is Isaac, son of Apollo,' Luke introduced him, and Isaac waved at you, 'he asked me if he could replace me in duelling you, do you take the challenge?'
- You tilted your head at the tall boy who stood confident. 'Hello, Isaac. I'm Y/N, daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you. I'd love to have you as my partner in a duel .' You smiled kindly, him returning it.
- The both of you prepped on the arena, the leather strap of your knife wrapped around your hand as you stared at your opponent intently. Isaac gave you a small smirk before striking, which you easily countered with a slice under his wrist. He barely flinched, the back and forth fighting continuing.
- However, something bothered you. It felt like someone was watching your every move, causing you to make a few mistakes in your attacks. It definitely wasn't Luke who made you uncomfortable, it was someone glaring.
- 'Are you sure you're Aphrodite's daughter? I mean, you're gorgeous and all — but how'd you learn all this?' Isaac asked mid fight.
- 'Training.' You responded, short but a good enough answer for him. He tried creating a mark on your face — which caused you to back up.
- 'What, scared I'm going to touch your pretty Y/E/C eyes? Or maybe cut your skin, making your face ugly?' He cackled, not in a sinister way, but in more of a teasing tone.
- You glared at him, scoffing as you made more swift, attacking strikes at the boy. The unnerving feeling of being watched came back, causing you to mess up slightly, bringing it back to an even playing field.
- That was until the two of you got into a muddy part of the field, causing Isaac to slip on a puddle that had formed. That wasn't there before.
- 'Oh god, are you okay?' You asked, helping Isaac up.
- 'Yeah, yeah. I'm good, thanks.' He said, slightly embarrassed. He then thanked you for the duel and walked off, holding his pants up. Did he... pee himself?
- You tilted your head again, then walked towards the knife rack to see Percy leaning on it, giving you his signature smirk as he waved in your direction. You walked over, placing your knife on the rack.
- 'You were here the whole time?' You questioned, cleaning yourself up. He hummed back, staring at your every movement. It was silent for a while before you managed to piece everything together, making you look back up at him with a small smile.
- 'Was Percy Jackson jealous?'
- 'Me? Psh- no?' He said, looking away from you.
- 'Did you form that puddle and make him piss his pants?' You asked once more, this time getting a bit closer to him.
- 'No- Yes. Fine, yes.'
- 'Good, because he was winning.'
- 'No he was not!' Percy protested, 'you threw him off his feet because you were too good.'
- 'You mean you did.'
- 'Yes, I mean I did.'

—————————
A/N:
HESLP WHY IS PERCY AND CHARLIE'S SO LONG. anyway this was also a fun one, hope you're enjoying the book so farr - Raven

VOTE!!