Leah Strikes Again! - W.S

oneshot requested by @mcu_narnia_pjo !

Today is the day that Leah has been anticipating for quite a while now; April Fools' Day.

She has already been deemed queen of pranks on set, but she felt that today was the day she left a memorable mark during the filming of the first series. Unfortunately for her, all the crew members and co-stars have been steering clear from all of Leah's pranks today, including jumpscares, cushion farts, and more. The only one who has fallen for a prank so far was Rick Riordan, who sat on a whoopie cushion.

However, that wasn't enough for her. She had to get more than one successful prank out of the day. By then, it was around lunch time, filming was going to be wrapped up in less than 4 hours, which left Leah stumped, until she spotted the clear wrap that covered the snacks the actors were provided. That's when she approached me with her 'best prank idea yet', as she calls it.

"It'll be hilarious, come on, Y/N! He's going to freak out," Leah begged, after I had given her an unclear answer, "we'll have people behind him and Aryan standing next to the door to catch him in case he falls." She cleared up, knowing my only take back was Walker getting injured.

"... Fine, but make sure to record it." I grinned, Leah cheering whilst pumping her fists in the air.

—————————

"Ready, Y/N?" Leah asked, setting up the camera behind us. I nodded in response, then looked at Dior who closed the door opposite our room in case anything happened. Aryan gave us a thumbs up from where he stood, kicking off our prank.

"Ah, crap!" I yelped out in pain, collapsing to the floor, holding onto my knee.

"Y/N! Oh my god, you're bleeding- someone, help!" Leah yelled out.

"Walker! Walker, help!" I screamed, shutting my eyes and wincing in 'excruciating pain'. I could hear a faint voice from the hallway yelling 'I'm sorry!' multiple times, which caused me to break character for a moment before I groaned in pain, "Fuck! Leah, I need a tissue!"

"I don't have tissues!" Leah responded in distress, getting up and stomping around the room to make it seem like she was pacing around, looking for something.

"Shit, Y/N, which room are you in?" Walker called out, Aryan mouthing to me that he was a few doors down.

"I'm in the 6th dressing room!" I yelled, letting out more painful noises to make the situation more realistic. Finally, I saw Walker turning to rush into the room when his face collided with the clear wrap, his body flying right through it.

"What the-" were his last words before getting caught by Aryan, who unfortunately hit the ground in the process of catching Walker. Dior opened the door to see Walker laying on Aryan who had hit the mat.

"Oh my god, are you two alright?" She questioned. I stood up and rushed over to Aryan, not being able to contain my laughter. Leah went to turn the camera off whilst filling the room with her laughter.

"Happy April Fools!" Leah cheered, causing everyone around her to burst into laughter.

"I have to admit, that... that was a good one." Walker breathed in the midst of his laughter.

"Sacrifices, such as I, were made! Of course it was a good one!" Aryan cried out, "Man, get your heavy ass off me!" He snickered, sliding himself underneath the blonde boy.

"Alright, alright," Walker reached out for my hand, "help me get up, please." He pouted, reaching out his hand. I rolled my eyes and lent my hand for him to grab onto, heaving him up and off of Aryan.

"I feel like I've been inflated again!" Aryan jokes, dusting off the dust on his cotton sweater.

"Looks like Leah Jaffries has done it again." Dior smiles, walking towards Leah wrapping her arms around the girls' shoulder.

"I can't believe you teamed up with her against me." Walker complained, resting his arm on my shoulder as he always does.

"It's April Fools Day, I had to make an exception."

—————————
A/N:
Hope you like my first oneshot in this book! It's quite simple a cliche, but I really could not think of any other prank 😭 please do leave requests on my request chapter! (INTRODUCTION). Also, thank you for 1K reads!!! that's insaneee - Raven

PJO IN ONE DAY 🔥🔥
VOTE!!!