He Uses a Pick-Up Line

Walker Scobell
- The whole PJO cast and a few other friends were gathering together at a restaurant, and there was a quick 'Truth or Dare' session that you didn't partake in, mainly because you were too busy bonding with Aryan through musicals instead of joining the game like your boyfriend, Walker, insisted.
- 'Walker.' Momona grinned mischievously, earning a groan from Walker as everyone else chuckled. 'I dare you to rizz Y/N up with a pickup line of my choice.' The table began snickering, Walker's face turning red.
- 'Do I have to?' Walker complained, causing everyone involved in the game to laugh.
- 'Yes– now let me find the perfect pickup line.'
- With the help of the other participants of the game, Momona had finally chosen a pickup line for Walker to say to you. As a way to keep suspicions low, the rest of the cast continued playing 'Truth or Dare' while Momona and Walker approached you and Aryan alone.
- You nor Aryan knew what was going on, so when the two started to walk over Aryan began waving. 'Hey, what's up? You guys done with Truth or Dare?' Aryan questioned, turning to look at them.
- 'Nah, not yet, just wanted to see what you guys were doing." Momona explained, eyeing for Walker to talk. The boy confidently walked over to you, draping his hand over your shoulder as you leaned on the island table.
- 'Hey, Y/N.' He grinned, fiddling with the sleeve of your shirt.
- 'Hey.' You responded, grinning back at him. Walker looked down at your hand, then back up into your eyes.
- 'Your lips look lonely–' He began, a smirk forming as he picked up your hand, 'Would they like to meet mine?' Aryan stared at Walker, mouth gaping whilst Momona burst out laughing. You stayed silent, gawking at the blonde.
- 'Is this a dare?' You spoke up, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks.
- 'Obviously!' Walker laughed, burying his face into your shoulder to hide his own flushed face.
- 'I'm going to go find my girlfriend, I feel too single.' Aryan commented before starting to walk away in search of his girlfriend who was also playing Truth or Dare.
- 'I don't have a partner to find.' Momona sighed disappointedly, walking with Aryan back to the table.

Adam Reed
- You were getting ready for a date with Adam at a really fancy restaurant, so you picked out a nice bold red dress to wear out.
- You were in your bathroom, finishing up your makeup when you heard your mom shout from downstairs: 'Y/N! Adam's here!'
- 'Okay! Just a sec!' You yelled back, turning around to see Adam at the door frame of your bathroom, his mouth wide open.
- 'Oh hey, you're early.' You chuckled, turning back around to touch up your lipstick. Adam was silent, and all he could do was stare with his mouth gaped. You grabbed your bag on the bathroom counter, turning back around.
- 'Shut it before flies fly into your mouth,' I teased, giving him a twirl, 'Ya like it?' I asked, referring to the dress.
- 'Of course I do, hot stuff.' He managed to get out. 'Are you my asthma or something?!' He remarked before reaching into his pocket for his inhaler. I burst out laughing, walking towards the boy who'd attached the mouth-piece of the inhaler to his lips, breathing heavy.
- 'Why? Because I take your breath away?' I laughed, finishing his pickup line.
- 'If it wasn't evident by now.'

Charlie Kincaid
- The two of you were shopping for new clothes, and you managed to convince Charlie to try on a shirt you picked. When he came out, you squealed at how nicely it framed and suited him.
- 'You look so adorable!' You exclaimed, walking over to him.
- 'Wanna feel it?' He questioned, taking your hand to feel the fabric. 'It's made of boyfriend material.'
- Let's just say, you bought 3 duplicates of that sweatshirt.

Percy Jackson
- He's Percy Jackson, I just KNOW he's got pickup lines on the go.
- 'I'm so lucky your father's a baker.'
- 'Why? So you can get free blue cookies?' You chuckled, having gifted him a jar of blue cookies for Christmas that you had baked yourself using your father's coloured cookies recipe.
- 'No,' Percy chuckled, stroking your hair, 'Because you're such a cutie pie.'
- 'Can't I just go one Christmas without a pickup line from you?'

- 'Hey you want a raisin?' Percy questioned, handing you a raisin that a Dionysus child had managed to grow, causing everyone at camp to go on a raisin overdose.
- 'It's okay, you eat it.' You replied softly, smiling at him.
- 'Okay... how about a date instead? Maybe a picnic at Half-Blood hill?' Percy smirked, popping the raisin into his mouth. You couldn't help but blush, biting your lip to restrain yourself from smiling which gave him the satisfaction he needed.

- You and Percy were sparring at the arena for fun. One thing led to another and the two of you ended up in a position where a blade was inches away from his neck, your bodies basically touching with your eyes glued to the other. The only thing that could be heard was heavy breathing between the two of you.
- 'You're so fine that I forgot my pickup line.' Percy eventually spoke out, causing you to draw the blade away from him and burst into laughter.

—————————
A/N:
Sorry for not updating 😭 I just have zero ideas and can't bring myself to write 💀 tysm for 10k views though!!! - Raven

VOTE!!!