Chapter 9: We steal from Dwarfs

It has been three days since we left from Azania on our quest, I thought this quest would be fun and exciting with all sorts of action but so far it's been like reading Jason Grace and Piper Mclean's Povs put together.Amelia has been trying to figure out what we need to find the Sword of Whiteshadow, But all we got is that it's some kind of compass we need to find first, whoever this Gabriel Sharphood dude was who wrote the map should have not made it this hard.I swear this quest had the loudest awkward silence I have ever heard, I mean we hear Amelia sometimes getting frustrated over the map but that's become white sound to me now.I caught myself humming California Girls idk why I'm humming it of all songs but I think its because it reminds me of someone, but I can't tell if its Mom or Amelia.

"California Girls?" Kade asks me.

"Yeah, really good song you know?" I say.

"I prefer Poker Face"

"Another good white girl song"

Amelia laughs slightly at us.

"Never knew you would be the kind of person to listen to Katy Perry or Lady gaga" She says to me.

"I'm a man of many mysteries" I reply.

"More like a Dwarf of many mysteries"

"Hey! you're only an inch taller than me"

"Wait Dwarfs" Amelia muttered.

"Ok I get I'm short Amelia-" I say.

"No Dwarfs, that's were the compass is, its with them"

"What would they need a compass for? To find a step-stool?"

Kade snorted when I said that, Amelia I could tell she was trying to hold back a laugh.

"No Back in the day Dwarfs used to think that when other people bought the stuff they made they were just borrowing them, so the compass was made by dwarfs so they must have taken it from the last person who had it." She says.

"So how do we find the Dwarfs?" I ask.

"It's on the map"

"Dwarf-Topia" Kade reads."What a creative name"

"Well if the map is right then it should be close by" Amelia says.

We started on the hunt for the land of the dwarfs, it took longer than we thought it would but not too long, we eventually found a Abandoned Playground with a Dwarf Whole below the slide.How did we find it under the slide? Apparently Amelia can sense holes and underground stuff and shit being part of the earth element.The hole was small, I mean what did I expect?

"So how are we all supposed to get in there?" Kade asks.

"Not all of us, Kade, you're too tall to go in there, me and Amelia have to go because we are the two shortest and can fit in there." I say.

Amelia after I said that gave me the finger, also her iconic orange eyed glare.

"Love you too" I say.

"Shut it Whiteshadow" she replied.

"But dude come on bros before hoes-" Kade stopped himself after Amelia turned to him with a glare.

"Bros before what?" She asks.

"Great strong, perfect goddesses who can kick are butts anyday"

"That's what I thought"

"So Ladies first?" I say to Amelia, sitting down next to the hole.

Instead she shoved me in immediately then she slid down after me.