Chapter 4:Midas gives me a tour of Azania

I swear to God when he mentioned the word lesson I was not ready to go through school again why you may ask? Oh because I was the pick me popular boy at school who rizzed the everybody.Well there's a reason theres a separation between fiction and nonfiction in this scenario that is fiction.I was the boy who was picked on and scrawny (still am) would get into fights all the time and got kicked out of multiple schools and had to go to alternative school multiple times leading to me quitting school which led to my street live and multiple times in juvie oh what a fucking holy life I have.But anyway I guess it wasn't actually school school because the way Midas said lesson made it sound interesting.

"Lesson?" I ask, confused."What kind of lesson?"

"To teach you how to wield your Element but from what Kobe told me you don't need much help" Midas says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I have no idea what your talking about"

"Alaric, you created a fire tornado that was up to 80 feet in the air with no experience at all disintegrating plagued birds in a instant"

"What no I didn't Im just Alaric i'm could not have done that-" I cut myself off.

I remember more of it now the tingly feeling I felt fighting Jordy and his gang when I released it I saw a flaming white circle high in the sky surrounding me.Did I actually do that? But i'm just Me there's no way.

"I did do it I guess, but I don't want this life. I don't wanna be the hero of this story" I say.

"Alaric" Midas said, calmly.Putting his hand on my shoulder like my mother used to and giving me a warm smile."You're not the hero of this story, no one ever is the hero of a story where just people being well people" He says, calmly and gently.

He reminded me of my mother someone that genuinely cared for me and would protect me at all costs.But no I told myself no one would ever love me the way she did I have learned that ever since she died.I have tried trust again multiple times but no it always ends with me getting hurt, alone like always trust has never been in my favor.

"So when do this lesson start?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"In about 25 Minutes, I can show you around till then if you like" He asks.

"Sure I don't have anything better to do"

"Good choice Alaric"

We walked out of the healing center and I walked along with midas around the little nation I saw the main flag on the Counselors's cabin patio.It was a dark green flag with the symbols of each of the Elements on there.I also spotted the mini little states here for each Element, at first I saw Water It was near the lake with small cabins made up of blue stone with the Water flag on a giant pole, it was sea blue flag with a wave flowing like symbol in the middle.Then I saw the nature state it had trees and bamboo surrounding it as like a protection wall with cabin made out of dark oak wood cabin with declarted with all kinds of plants, I spotted that Jade girl over there with a group of her friends, she waved at me I waved back slowly her friends started giggling.I saw the air and spirit ones who looked allied they were both in the trees having there state up there, there were man spots to mediate up there but anyway overall the two words to describe it is majestic and peaceful.And next we came across the earth one it was basic with stone cabin near the hill side with brick walls around it, over there I spotted a beautiful mixed girl with curly sand colored with black highlights,She had gorgeous fall leaf orange eyes I realized I was staring and I stopped and the girl turned around and saw me and gave me and friendly smile and waved slightly I waved back trying to control my blush.Then we came across the Fire one it was a beautiful area with lava pools everywhere with houses made up of obsidian I liked it a lot actually it felt like home to me.

"That were you will be staying Alaric hope you like it" Midas says.

"I'm glad I got that one I loved It" I say, genuinely smiling for once in a while.

"Well we got about five more minutes till the lesson so Im have to get read for it so Im have to ask someone to escort you there"

"Who Though?"

"Lets see...Kade!" He yells out to the volleyball court.

I saw a tall pale guy turn around and he grinned when he saw me and midas he was a boy who definitely worked out he had longish fluffy looking black hair and He had gray eyes that moved like the wind in circles.He jogged up to me and Midas.

"Midas, What's good?" he says, happily.He looked down at me damn Im short.

"Whos the newbie" he asked.

Man can people stop calling me that.

"This is Alaric Whiteshadow...Alaric Whiteshadow meet Kade Lee" Midas Introduced.Kade Turns to me with a happy grin.

"What's up Alaric! I heard great things about You dude!" He says enthusiastically.

I wanted say something snarky and tried to show no emotion but I could not help to crack a smile because Kade, he was like the one friend you can not keep a straight face around.

"Thanks dude I'm honored, It's nice too meet you bro" I say cheerfully, with a warm smile.

He beams when I say that to him.

"Well Kade, Alaric here needs you to take him to my lesson for today. Will you do that for me Kade?" Midas askes.

"Yes of course"

"Well you got 2 minutes, see you then Alaric" Midas walks off leaving me alone with Kade.

We start walking over there slowly kade actually was genuinely a nice guy he actually made me laugh with something I can not remember doing in forever.We finally found Midas's training area I guess is what you could call it.

"So what Element are you Kade?" I ask.

"Proudly air" he replies, with a grin.

"Well that explains the eyes"

"What's yours?" he asks.

I hesitated but I decided to tell him.

"Fire" I Mutter.

"Wow dude that's a rare one and that also explains why Kobe Sheppard and most of the water nation have beef with you"

"Kobe has beef with me? How? I barely even know him" I raised an eyebrow curiously.

"You know your Elements rivalry Fire and Water"

I realized that actually makes sense.

We were in the entrance for Midas's lesson we were early because Kade said it was better to be early so we get the best seats.We choose seats in the back surrounding the sparing matt.

"So what's his lessons like?" I asked, Curiously.

"Fun and Entertaining and It's not like school if you're thinking that" Kade says.

"How did you know I was"

"Thought the same thing"

"So his lessons are always fun?" I ask.

"Well unless his daughter pisses him off in the morning which is really rare"

"Who's his daughter?" I ask.

"Amelia Crowe" He replies.

Then the bell goes off and my other peers enter in oh I wonder how much hell is gonna happen next.