Chapter 1:Fireworks almost get me arrested

This man was the opposite of generous. All I asked for was bread! Like It's just damn bread It's not like the world is gonna explode! Well I take that back. I lied about just bread. I asked if I could stay the night in the store because it's cold as hell outside."Man, can you please let me stay here in the store just for tonight?"I asked, begging, with an innocent look.But the dude gave me the "Go piss off kid and go watch cocomelon" look and not gonna lie he was starting to piss me off.

"Dude you act like I'm gonna steal something from in here I'm like five six I can barely reach the shelf's" I said, frustrated.The man just looked at me

"Get out my store snowflake I'm getting tired of you" he said, rolling his eyes annoyed.

Ok him telling me to fuck off is one thing but I hate it when people call me something like "Snowflake" just because my hair is like a greyish white color and not normal damn I hate my hair yeah but anyway I lost it.

"This is why you own a random ass grocery store named Puffy's Luck Lucks!" I Scowl, at him

"You need to wash that mouth kid"

"You need to wash this dirty store first!" I reply, with anger.

I walkout of the grocery store slamming the door angrily.I walk into a alleyway Next to it I lay against a trash can.And I pull out a picture of me and my mom when I was five in our old farm were I used to live (Yes I used to have money but that's not important) My mom had pretty grayish white hair in a nice ponytail all the time with shining hazel eyes and tan skin.Then there was five year old me with my messy grayish white hair,tan skin,with hazel eyes just like my mom but instead i had elfish like ears and she didn't.We were sitting in the pasture gazing at the sunset the greatest one of all time in my opinion.

"I miss you mom" I say, weakly holding back tears.I started to remember the last night I saw her when she died.I was five the house had fire all around it was burning to the ground I remember seeing black lighting everywhere with psychopathic laughter with my mom's screams in pain.I remember her last words mom "ALARIC GO RUN!" she was protecting me from something but I don't know what.I ran like she said and the last thing I saw that night was her body electrified to death with burn marks up to her face with the one pretty house burnt to the ground.I woke back up to reality and stopped focusing on that and get my game back on.I still needed to get food from the grocery store but I think I'm gonna wait till mr.donut closes and if I get caught...well don't worry about that I been to juvie four times five won't hurt.I waited till night waiting for him to close And DAMN THIS MAN DON'T CLOSE TILL ONE I mean I was tired as hell but food is food.So i went to the back door and you know how movies like make that shit look easy when you break in yeah well it is the exact opposite like I wish I could Puss In Boots this shit it like claw the glass on the window would sure as hell make it a lot easier but nope I have to do it the hard way.Yep I started to pick the lock (yes I know I'm just that talented) but to be honest it was hard.

"OW SHIT!" I yell, In pain the damn nail cut me.

Yeah but I eventually picked it the door opened slowly for a split second but then it slammed against the wall so hard if it hit me I would have been the next Jason Grace.I walked In immediately I went on looking for food fast I pull of my bag and unzipped it and took about 10 water bottle from the cooler in the grocery store and went to get bread and other healthy stuff.Ok fine I got some Dr.Peppers and Doritos but hey poor kids need good food as well but what really caught my eye here was the fireworks I don't know why but I was always fascinated by fireworks but I'm Adhd so that may be why.But I suddenly got the urge touch them so I walked over to the fireworks and I leaned for to touch one I don't know why but I could feel the heat Inside them and it honestly relaxed me like I felt stronger like I could do anything and anxiety didn't exist but then all of sudden I felt a weird tingle In my fingers touching the fireworks then the fireworks activated and all hell breaks loose.