I'm sorry, I love you

Wendy's pov

Stan wasn't talking to me. Every time I would walk over to him, he'd just walk away and talk to someone else. I eventually gave up on talking to him, though I had a different idea.

During art class, I made Stan a clay heart, with the words I'm sorry I love you on the front. After it finished drying I painted it pink. I asked Mrs Stribble if I could take my heart home early. She said yes and I happily took it out of the classroom.

School had just ended so, I thought it would be safe to go over to Stan's locker. I placed the heart, which was now covered in newspaper inside one of his books. I placed a envelope next to it and smiled. I heard Stan and Kyle coming so I ran to hide behind a locker.

Stan's pov

"You really think she did that?" Kyle asked

"Yes, Jenny Simons saw her making out with Craig," I said angrily walking with my arms crossed. I had recently learned that my girlfriend Wendy had cheated on me with a lot of guys. True there wasn't a lot of evidence but enough. After all why would the girls lie about something like this.

"Maybe you should talk to her," Kyle suggested "She'd probably explain herself."

"But she's probably lying," I said opening my locker and getting my bag. I realized that there was a bundle of newspaper in it. I reached for it and took it out of my locker.

"What is it?" Kyle asked walking closer to me

"I don't know," I said moving it around in my hands

"Well?" Kyle said "Open it up."

I shrugged and slowly removed the newspaper. Under the rapping was a pink clay heart with the words I'm sorry I love you on it. Kyle looked at it with me for a second but then realized a pink envelope. He took it out of my locker and handed it over. I took a hold of it and opened it.

Inside the envelope was a little card it read:

Hey Stan!

I don't know why these rumors are being started but I promise I'd never cheat on you please I'm sorry you feel that way

Love you

Wendy!

"See, she's saying sorry," Kyle smiled

I looked at Kyle and then back at the letter. My gaze changed from confused to angry and I smashed the heart onto the ground.

"I don't care if she's sorry, I'm never forgiving her!" I yelled. Kyle stared sadly at me and I looked angrily away. I was so angry that I didn't care about the girl running away crying her heart out.