𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

Vegas, 2 days before Kazuya's death

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

The silence in the empty home brought a sigh of relief from Lucille.

Despite knowing about Kai's departure to Japan, she felt the need to confirm.

"Morgan says that finding Kai's burner phone that belongs to Mina. Getting it is an important step in ending the De Lucas," declared Ada, Mina's former colleague, with determination.

"I get it, but I'm still in shock! How does Kai Asahi, heir to the Asahi mafia, live in such a rundown place? It's unbelievable!" Lucille exclaimed.

Ada sighed at Lucille's tendency for distractions before chaos ensued when furniture, tupperware, and clothing were scattered in the quest for the burner phone.

As Lucille sifted through papers, she stumbled upon a crumbled paper under the cabinet.

"Wait a second. Who is Amina Ali? It says here she was married to Kai! I never knew he was married! Morgan never told me. Now with Sora in the picture, where is this Amina girl?" Lucille inquired.

Ada examined Mina and Kai's wedding certificate from 1994, but in all honesty, she had no knowledge of what happened to Mina after her marriage to Leonardo.

"Well, I know she married Leonardo De Luca. Apart from that, I don't know much about her. Now come on, let's focus we need to find the phone!" Ada
insisted, growing annoyed with Lucille's distractions.

Lucille's gasp echoed through the room at Mina's shocking revelation, prompting her to carelessly scour the home for any evidence of Mina's existence.

As Ada eagerly searched for information on Mina, a burst of excitement escaped her lips upon discovering the burner phone tucked away in Sora and Kai's bedroom closet.

"I've got it! Hurry up, let's go! Morgan will be thrilled to know we found the phone. We're on the brink of defeating the De Lucas, I can feel it!" Ada exclaimed.

Lost in her quest for traces of Mina, Lucille remained oblivious to Ada's excitement, focused solely on uncovering something that belonged to Mina.

In a moment of discovery, she presented a ring to Ada, who eyed it with curiosity.

"That's Mina's old wedding ring from her marriage to Kai! A homage to the Princess of Wales. But forget that, we have to go now!" Ada urged impatiently.

"Alright, let's go! But I'm keeping the ring!" Lucille smirked as she slid the ring onto her finger.

Ada rolled her eyes, ushering Lucille out while still reveling in the satisfaction of finding what Morgan desired.

As Ada enthusiastically celebrated her discovery, Lucille admired the ring in silent appreciation.

The exquisite midnight blue sapphire oval ring, adorned with a halo of small diamonds, shimmered captivatingly in the moonlight.

For a jewelry enthusiast like Lucille, it held a unique allure among her expensive collection.

But little did she know, this ring would prove more useful than the burner phone in defeating the De Lucas.

Fortunately for Lucille, she would not be the one to find that out.

However, it was Angelina who would ultimately discover the true importance of the ring.

Despite the unfolding events, Angelina's alliance with both the De Lucas and the Williams remained a mystery.

Whose side would she ultimately choose?