𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒮𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈

(WARNING: ULTRA LONG CHAPTER!!!)

Blood.

Smoke.

Fire.

"P-PLEASE, D-DON'T KILL H-HIM!" Valentina cried.

The smug smirk on Kazuya's face was pure evil, only intensifying Valentina's worry for her dear son.

Matteo tensed and shook his head as he glanced at the ground below him, thousands of feet down.

"Then bring him to me, now." Kazuya hissed.

"I C-CAN'T! PLEASE, KILL ME INSTEAD!" Valentina pleaded hopelessly.

Kazuya rolled his eyes at Valentina's utter display of deceit and smirked as Kenji laid lifeless on the ground beside Kaya.

He knew he'd pay for his crimes sooner or later, but his children disobeyed them.

They too had to pay the price.

"Valentina De Luca. You poor unfortunate soul. If only you stayed away from Salvatore all those years before. Say goodbye to your boy, because this will definitely be the last you see of him." Kazuya smirked.

Valentina cried and shook her head as Emi held her down, crushing her arms.

"I-i love you m-ma. And r-remember, you'll always have another son on the other side." Matteo cried.

Kazuya nodded in agreement and watched Valentina try to fight her way out of Emi's grip before slowly letting go of Matteo.

As his grip loosened, Matteo glanced at him and said one thing before falling.

"Have fun in hell, cagna."

The moment Matteo was thrown off, a blood curling scream echoed through the air from Valentina, who felt her heart break into millions of pieces as her beloved son fell to his death.

"Y-YOU MONSTER!" Valentina hissed.

Kazuya chuckled and glanced below him to see if Matteo's body hit the ground.

Although, his body was nowhere to be seen.

Kazuya's eyes widened in confusion as the ground below remained empty, until a gunshot was heard from behind him.

Emi fell to the ground instantly, and Valentina was finally freed from her harsh grip.

But before she could get the chance to run, Kazuya aimed a gun at her head.

"You're not going anywhere, De Luca." Kazuya hissed.

The tears that stained Valentina cheeks dried up as Kazuya threatened to murder her.

Nothing could ever compare to the pain she felt in the moment.

Suddenly, a helicopter swarmed over the mountain and the ladder was descended.

"FINALLY! It's about time you arrived Kai!" Kazuya retorted in annoyance.

Kai slowly climbed down the ladder and glanced at Valentina's bloodshot eyes before Kazuya pushed him aside.

"Oto San WAIT!" Kai shouted abruptly.

"What is it Kai? You know I have to go before the De Luca's arrive!" Kazuya groaned.

Kai nodded in agreement and held out a small hand sword before speaking.

"Goodbye."

Kazuya perked an eyebrow in curiosity at Kai's remark until several people hopped off the helicopter.